The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Members

:( I was bawling after last night's episode.

Teri & Ian are just one of the best teams ever, in terms of Racing, personality, character, integrity.

They are just awesome.

They're on the Finish Line right now and Ian was just tearing up after seeing the finish from last night. And they said that they were minutes behind the Guidos. :(

Happy to see Charla and Mirna get first... but that "storm is coming" was some major BS! TAR producers must have been in panic mode when it looked like Charla & Mirna would have probably a 24 hour lead! Hours of Operation weren't going to work in this leg.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say without Romber, this season just got a whole lot more enjoyable.

I'm meh to Danielle and Eric and have kinda surmised they win. I mean come on folks ... every all stars season has had meh winners who shouldn't have been cast in the first place ... and they've always either come in second or won, or both.

But, I hope I'm wrong. I PRAY I'm wrong.

:wub: Charla/Mirna and BQ's! I hope one of them wins it all.

Joe and Bill are SO screwed.

Danny and Oswald are kinda boring me. Still <3 them though.

Same for Uchenna and Joyce.

:( Poor Teri and Ian. I'll miss them.

• Members

Thank God the Guidos are gone. They just creep me out. I don't like Eric/Danielle this season at all, so I hope they are next. Sucks they had to catch up to the rest of the pack.

I was worried for my Beauty Queens there in the 2nd hour. They worked well with Mirna/Charla - if I were them, I would have stuffed that sausage down Charla's throat. She really was slow for them. To me that didn't look like THAT much to eat. haha

Watching Charla in that armor was hilarious. I love to hate that team, and moments like that just make me crack up.

I really enjoyed the Jewish camp (Auswhich --sp?) stuff. I'm glad TAR had the racers go there - it was touching.

• Members

Mirna and Charla put AMAZING in THE AMAZING RACE. From the banter between them, to the phony accents and everything in between, they are truly a delight to watch. Early in tonight's episode, they tried to be comedians asking their cab driver if he likes polish sausage. Little did they know, Charla would be throwing it up soon enough. Two great gals.

• Members

OMG- how about Charla puking up that sausage? I couldn't STOP laughing for like 2 minutes straight. Not just because of the contraption she used to do it, but the noises she made, and Dustin & Kandice's reaction to the whole thing, not to mention poor Danielle, who was trying to eat! HILARIOUS! The BQs & Mirna & Schmirna were hilarious together- now there's a GREAT sitcom waiting to happen.

Each week, like clockwork, it seems the right team is eliminated. My prediction (though I hope it doesn't happen): Charla & Mirna are next to go. :(

I'd really LOVE to see Danny & Oswald or Dustin & Kandice win this whole thing. Eric & Danielle are turning into the Flo & Zack of this season, and we all know how THAT turned out.....

The concentration camp was amazing. It's the stuff like that that really makes The Amazing Race as special as it is. Can't wait for the next episode- MUCH more enjoyable than the fall season.

• Members

This was a great episode, the two hours went by very quickly..I was so proud that the beauty queen won the first leg...Its about time they got to win...But they got screwed with the crossroad...Them teaming up with Charla and Mirna was hillarious...Speaking of Charla and Mirna, i loved when Charla was giving Mirna [!@#$%^&*] about yelling at her..Mirna is such a whiny !@#$%^&*]...

and finally the guido's are gone, i wasn't a fan of them..

• Members

But you've got to LOVE Mirna's nod to Davy Crockett at the End........ "CHARLA..........THE GUIDOS ARE COMING! THE GUIDOS ARE COMING!!!"

Not much of a Joe & Bill fan either, so not sad to see em go. But what they were saying at the end about being total soulmates and having fun in life never rang more true than from that team. You better BE-Lieve those guys are soulmates.....

ETA: And OMG!!! EWWWWWWW to the new banner Danny. ZOE's bringin sexy back? :huh: No Thank YOU! :rolleyes::lol::P

• Members

Guidos. :(

Uchenna and Joyce: Boooooooooooooooooooooooring!

Dustin and Kandice: I hate them. Especially the one who cannot stop smiling! Everytime she flashes those Chiclets I want to reach in and punch them all out.

Danny and Oswald: :wub:

Mirna and Charla: :wub:

Eric and Danielle: Ew.

• Members

AMAZING episode last night.

I was literally on the floor laughing with Charla's sticking that knife (the dull end!) in her mouth. Her "I don't know how people do this," the vomiting noises she made, the BQs cracking up, Danielle and Bill covering their ears... that entire scene was absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest moments ever on ALL of reality TV :lol:

Sad that the Guidos are gone. Eric & Danielle really need to go. Charla & Mirna are still bringing all kinds of awesomeness

(Mirna: “We don’t have a hundred dollars to give anybody! You think I’m made of money? I’m a young girl, I don’t have hundred dollars. You think I’m a millionaire?”)

Uchenna & Joyce are nice, but nothing much from them and the BQs are a lot more likeable this time around.

• Members

I was thinking more along the lines of Paul Revere "The Bristish are coming! The British are coming!" And Mirna had a point actually this time when she was hounding Charla about the horse. Charla was holding the reins very loosely and not in control of her horse while everyone else had a firm grip on the reins of their horses. The horse was tame and wouldn't of trampled her as long as she held onto the reins firmly.

I laughed so hard when Charla was trying to make herself puke. It was funny watching the BQs intereact with Mirna and Charla.

• Members

God I love the Beauty Queens. They are smart, sexy, and fun. I can't even remember a time where they fought with each other - which is rare. I can't stand it when yielded teams get all pissy and call the team that yielded them bad names. It is part of the game, and its only smart to use it! Get over it and stop taking it so personal.

Eric and Danielle suck.

LOL at Mirna - "You need to quit saving all these newspapers. It is cluttering up your house, and you don't want to be clutterbugs!" Such a bitchy thing to say to someone, yet she can make it so funny and loving.

Poor Uchenne/Joyce - it was shitty how we knew they'd end up last the entire show, so we never saw them.

I like Danny/Oswald - but I hated how Danny was so stubborn with those cookies. Why would you think the entire box would have the licorice? No - A cookie means you have to check EVERY cookie...geez.

Archived