The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Members

Wow - what a show. Thanks TAR for blue-balling me in those last 10 minutes...

So ANOTHER non-elimination leg. That blows - even though I sort of like Danny and Oswald - I just want this season to be over so I can do something else in that hour.

Eric is a childish sore loser. I can't stand the guy anymore - he was fun last year - but this year he's just a white trash piece of sh!t. Its nice to see Danielle break down next week - I hope that means her and her loser boyfriend are gone next week.

I still don't know why everyone has to whine about the Yield. Its part of the game and like the BQ's said - its a tool to get ahead in this game - which is everyone's top goal. So why all the b!tching? I can't stand that...

Go Beauty Queens! :) I love those girls....

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I thought for sure Danny & Oswald were goners tonight. They kept foreshadowing their "bad karma" so I cursed when Eric & Danielle were called back up to the mat. Whew....the show pulled another non-elim out of the hat. I'm glad Cha Cha Cha are still in it.

• Members

I nearly cried when Oswald and Danny came in last. Thankfully, they were spared!!! :D

I so adore Mirna and Charla. :wub:

What DOES Danielle do? I swear this is the first time I've actually looked at her and noticed what she looks like. Eric is pulling all the weight.

ETA: Those horse-faced sluts are such LIARS!!!! Admit to freakin' Eric and Danielle that you WANTED AND PAID for them to be Yielded, they didn't let O&D choose who to Yield. Arrrrrrrrgh! I hate them so much.

• Members

I was a total fan of the BQ's until they couldn't own up to what they did. You know, they have been all about playing the game at any cost, own up to what you did, you know?

Honestly, as long as Danny and O are in the final three I'm ok with it all

• Members

I hope the beauty queens or the cousins go all the way!!! I do not like the couple...boring!!! Tonight was so good especially during the roadblock when Danny I believe saw Mirana, "The teletubbies go to war!" That was classic!!!

• Members

Go Beauty Queens! :) I hope they win the whole thing...I really liked how they felt more patriotic and praised the armed services during the episode last night.

Line of the series: "The teletubbies go to war!" - that was hilarious.

I'm sad to see Danny/Oswald leave. That leaves Eric as the only man in the final 3 - which is odd. I really hope Eric/Danielle don't win - they are a thrown together couple, and Danielle is no All-Star. Plus Eric is a whiny bitch.

• Members

Eric & Danielle should have been Kris & John! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I, too would be happy with a BQ win or a Charla & Mirna win. I did love me some Danny & Oswald though. And LOVE the props they gave to Mirna & Charla. They've got a lot of heart.

That said, the Beauty Queens have run a near-perfect race, save a couple airline mistakes. If there's a team of the 3 that really deserves to win, it's them. They should have won their season IMO.

Archived