The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it just me or did John Vito and Jill get really ugly since they were first on TAR? Anyway, I kinda got sad at the end when they didn't expect to be last.

Rob and Amber - UGH - I'm tired of them. I hated that they got first place...like they really need another FREE gift handed to them. Gross.

• Members

Oh, Amber, shut the fúck up you overrated piece of celery! "Everyone wants to race against us"... Burn in hell.

Teri & Ian!!!! :wub: Am I crazy or has Teri had some work done since S3?

Already annoyed by Dustin and Kandice. Why are they ALWAYS smiling? <_<

• Members

Plus don't forget Romber got $1.5 million dollars and a free wedding from CBS! Now they have a chance to make another million. Hell that is the job I need!!!

King...I don't know but if you find a place, IM me!!! CBS doesn't have it up on Innertube and it angers me! LOL.

• Members

Boy, have I missed Oswald and Danny. I started watching TAR midway through season 2 and they totally charmed me.

I don't understand the love affair with Kentucky. I mean, I guess she must be nice enough but most of what they show is her harping like a know-it-all-but-usually-wrong shrew on her husband and whining. Her voice drives me up the wall.

Sorry to hear Uchenna and Joyce are basically having the same marital problems again. You'd never know it without them saying it because you never see them bicker or treat each other disrespectfully. They both seem like such class acts.

Eric is a beach bum. Danielle will grow tired of him when the hormones wear off.

• Members

CBS gave them a two hour special on TV! :rolleyes:

Amber came off as more cocky last night with that everyone wants to Race against us comment. Get over yourself! And Rob said that they had to "drag [their] asses" to come and do the Race again. Well excuse me famwhore... there are plenty of other Racers who would gladly Race again.

Anyway, I still love JVJ. And Teri & Ian!! HOORAH! Hump it baby! :D Go TAR3!!

I'm basically rooting for anyone from TAR1-TAR5. But Charla & Mirna need to step it up. Kevin & Drew have a couple of back problems and all that, but they should fight through it too. The Guidos aren't as evil as they were, but I'm still hoping to see some spark from them. Oswald & Danny are still funny.

To hell with the teams from TAR7-TAR10. David & Mary are cute, and I can't wait to see them without an alliance and being more !@#$%^&*]y (like Mary was last night by lying to the BQs and helping Teri & Ian). Uchenna & Joyce are nice people, but there are more deserving teams out there.

Eric & Danielle have no business being on All-Stars. And its too soon for more BQs.

• Members

They put just about all the racers I hate back on this show - esp. Rob/Amber & TeamGuido - who top my all time hate list. It is not love to hate either - it is a hate that makes me want to vomit when they are on. I have never despised anyone on any reality or even TV show as much as I despise both of them.

The only teams I even care about are the Coal Miners and Uchenna & Joyce but both are sort of slow racers. I hope the CM's do better this time.

Last nights premiere didn't interest me much at all.

• Members

Lastnight was meh.

Right now I'm rooting for Uchenna/Joyce, David/Mary, Teri/Ian & Charla/Mirna. Did anyone notice Joyce's umm boobs. They look way bigger and perkier then I remember.

Ugh to Romber finishing 1st. I loved Danny or Oswald's comment about them having their own tv network.

• Members

Can somebody tell me WHY it started LATE? I didn't program my DVR to extend for a period of time, since I THOUGHT football season was over....... Wait a minute, IT IS. So why don't I know who was eliminated right now? I'm guessing John Vito & Jill ?!?

John Vito gained weight BTW Andy. I noticed his pudge right away. That wasn't there before..... too bad too. John Vito was such a stud.

Amber proved once again why I've ALWAYS hated her. "The other teams want to race US....." Sorry, b!tch, the other teams wanna race ROB. You know, your hubby, the one of the two of you that actually HAS a personality? <_<

GO Dustin & Kandice! :)

Archived