The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Members

Why is Romber there!!?? I mean seriously why?? Do they really think they are a fan fave, I hate them and this is their fifth reality TV experience. They already were given 1.5 million dollars and a wedding by CBS, give someone else a chance...jeez!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TAR 8: Was the family edition. Prolly why there was no one on the All Star team, that season sucked!!!

TAR 4: No one to memorable! Richen & Chip are broken up..so blah!

TAR 6: I would have liked to see Kris and John or Jonathan and Victoria again! But whatever!!

Also did you see where Eric and Danielle (TAR 9) are dating and no partners. Interesting!

• Members

I'm rooting against the Guido's and Romber.

And I am rooting for Charla & Mirna, Ozzy and Danny, and JV and Jill. (I liked 'em. Rambo and Rambette!)

The only TAR's I was super into were 3, 4, 5, so I am a little disappointed. I've seen 1 & 2 in reruns on Gameshow. I liked a few of the teams, but 3, 4, 5 were when I was in the thick of things.

Were Danielle and Eric even partners? I thought Eric was partnered with that other flaming closet case.

• Members

Totally agree. They must of declined. And my guess is John Vito & Jill were given their spot.

Oh and freaking Eric & Dani aren't even together in real life. Dani has a different boyfriend. I swear if they win I'll throw my tv out the window. We've already had 2 crappy allstar winners (Amber & Booger)

• Members

I will be so mad (but not surprised) if Eric and Danielle win. UGH.

And yeah, I bet anything JV and Jill were given the spot for Kris & Jon, absolutely.

And Gretchen/Meredith were likely guaranteed a spot but they had to turn it down because of Meredith's health.

And I still say, as much as I like them, Uchenna and Joyce's spot should of gone to another black couple and have it be NO winners, although I can see why the producers might of wanted just one winning team, so ... especially since Romber are in it.

Archived