24: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff poor Bill. But then he knew that Jack was the best option to get the information that is required.

lol what is it with 24 and Aussie's playing the Vice President. First Alan Dale a few seasons back and now Cameron Daddo.

Now if Larry can't see that, that video is looped then he is a lot siller than I thought. After all just how many times can Jack take off his tie :lol:.

I have now watched up to 9 pm and hope to have up to 11.00 pm watched tonight.

Now has Jon Voight (sp) been on 24 before as he seems familaur?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes, he was in the 24 movie "Redemption" last year and he's Angelina Jolie's father.

But he's a very famous actor and has been in numerous films like Mission: Impossible, Enemy of the State, Rainmaker, Pearl Harbor (as Pres. Roosevelt) and many many others.

• Members

I never saw the 24 movie, I forgot to tape it when it was on (and it was on twice lol), but I guess that was what he was talking about when he was with Mayer.

Janis is really starting to iratate me, I hope that someone shows her just what a lowlife she really is. If she had been doing her job instead of sticking her nose in where is doesn't belong they would have had the info that they wanted.

• Members

Wow oh wow oh wow, what can I say.

I have just watched up to 1.00 am and boy oh boy.

I hope that someone can get to Jonas and soon, but then there still is a 7 hours to go where I am at at the moment, but will be caught up to you guys tonight when I watch 1 - 3 am.

I really don't know what to make of Olivia yet, she seems to be making things fall her way at the moment, but I wonder if her mother will wake up to what she has been up to.

The poor President really can't take a trick at the moment and her hands are really tied.

This is starting to get real exicting.

• Members

Wow oh wow oh wow I'm really repeating myself here.

I have now watched up to 3.00 am.

YAY They got Jonas.

I am not surprised about Tony as I have been wondering exactly who's side he is on.

Poor Larry, but with Tony saying sorry to Larry I do wonder if he is real deep under cover.

Jack was a wake up to Tony though.

I do have a feeling that Kim will help her father. (Afterall there is a season 8 right)

• Members

For some reason I am not fully convinced that Tony has gone bad.

I mean Tony should have realised that Jack would have gotten the help that he needed and that Jack would have told about him. Tony should also know Jack well enough to know that Tony have suggested that they go ahead with the plan right away.

I hope that makes sense.

Hope that Jack will be ok.

I so want Chole to deck Janis.

• Members

hey bitches. LOL! just got back from watching the 24 SEASON FINALE! Yes, the two-hour season finale that airs NEXT WEEK! Went to a private screening with the cast and crew. I won't post spoilers here but it was all kinds of awesomeness. PM me if you want to know more. I'll leave you with this: Kim Bauer kicks ass in the second to the last hour. LOL! :lol:

• Members

I am completely upto date with 24 now, I found out that the girl that works in the pod next to me is a big 24 fan as well and she did the last couple of hours for me.

After watching the latest one, I can understand why Kim is going to kick ass.

Hmm looks like Olivia is going to be in deep trouble as well.

Still hoping that Chole will smack Janis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I have watched the final two hours and Kim truely is her fathers daughter.

Although I can understand why Tony did what he did, but Jack was right about what he said to him.

Now that ending really did leave you hanging especially with Reene for some reason I thought that she would do what she did.

I am glad that the President decided to do what she did.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've just seen the first 8 episodes of Season 4 for the first time and I am in love with the show more than ever. Every season is more and more intense and fun, truly fantastic writing--there can be equally adventurous and heartbreaking moments--and I keep falling more in love with the production values.

• Members

Yep, I started a few years back and am up to the beginning of Season 4--me and my whole family watch a season everytime I have winter or summer break from uni :D and what's cool is that I'm completely unspoiled so it's a new experience! :lol:

Archived