24: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

There is. We just found out who it was in the last episode. (won't spoil it for you)

Wasn't there two? The Nina revelation was like in the 2nd last episode I think. I was so shocked by that!

Yup. We actually saw the hubby and baby in the last episode too.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you, I am trying to avoid finding out what is happening in future shows

Not quiet sure if there was, but it could have been that Nina was setting someone up to take the fall if Jack was getting to close.

I also seem to remember that there were several different endings filmed as there weren't sure who the tratior was going to be, but Nina started to rub me the wrong way several eppy's before the end.

• Members

Hi

Yes that is the one that I am talking about and no I haven't been able to get it yet.

I went to the Fox web site, but since I don't live in the USA it won't let me view. So I was hoping that you tube had one but I tried several different ways to see if it was there but no luck. But if I can get a copy that would be great.

Not sure how far behind we are but last Sunday night we had where Jack made it look like he killed Agent walker.

I had a feeling that Roger's minder was up to no good.

I am still thinking that Sean is the rat, but every time I get to the point that I would declare that yes it is him, I think what if it is Janis, or the boss, or even the blond chick that Sean was talking to.

Edith

• Administrator

Yes it has been preposterous...but is also so freakin awesome!! Episode 7.12 was so amazing!! Like you, I was on the edge of my seat for the entire hour.

I won't spoil it for SnC, but the location of the attack is genius. ;)

• Members

Thanks for that. I will download it tomorrow.

Now this really isn't a spoiler but just a hunch, but blacked it out just in case. It is who I think that the spy in the White House is.

Thank's Troups for not wanting to spoil it for me. I just wonder how far we are behind, and I know I am going to have to remember to keep an eye on 24 here just in case it changes time or goes for longer.

• Members

Ok I have a question, and this is one that you can only answer for yourself.

We have just had eppy 7-06 (1.00 pm - 2.00 pm) where the planes crashed in mid air.

I know that I would prefer that the leader of my country doesn't give into terrorist's.

I do like the President's stance that she won't give into that guy's demand's.

Now my question is. Would you be willing to die for your country rather than have your President/Prime Minister give into terrorist demands?

I mean say that he/she does what's going to stop them from going ahead with their threats anyway.

Archived