24: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving this season of 24 so far..It's really been top notch...The past few episodes with the terorrists taking control of The White House was so intense..And i can't believe that Bill is dead..But i'm glad he went out as a hero and Agent Walker finally got to see Jack show some emotion...

Next week looks great..

• Members

Can I please ask a favour.

If you discuss what happen's on the show can you please put it into spoiler tags.

I am about 6 or 7 shows behind and I would like to say things like OMG I didn't know that or I knew it.

We just had the eppy where Jack, Tony, Bill and Renee got the CPI device back and they are on there way to the President.

OMG poor Henry, just as he gets away from one rotten SS agent there is another one. It will be interesting to see what the President will do know that Mr Evil will have her husband.

Maybe they should just put his face over the TV like they do with Amercia's Most Wanted, "If you see this man please call your local Police Authority". But then they won't know whether or not it would be a good cop or a bad one.

I still have an uneasy feeling about Ethan.

And yes I did go right to the bottom without reading any other posts as I was warned that spoilers for me was discussed.

Thanks for warning me Troups.

• Members

I do so hate the fact that we don't get what is happening next on 24 when the hour is up lol.

Things are starting to get interesting.

I have feeling that the evil dude is going to kill Rose, I know that she was thinking that she was doing the right thing is warning him off, but she has no idea on just how evil he is.

I am glad that Larry is on board now, unless he was covering his own ass I don't think that he could be the plant, but then nothing would surprise me. But I am still leading towards Sean, Erica or Janis.

I do hope that Henry makes it.

Yay I just heard that Jack & 24 will be back for a 8th season.

• Members

Well we had the 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm last Sunday night.

Yay I was right it was Sean that is the mole in the FBI, even though Janis can look very guilty.

Now where have I seen the actress that plays Erica before, as soon as I think I get it, it goes away.

I hope that Chole can find out who was tracking what she was doing, I think that they may think that it is Janis to start of with and really give her a scare.

It looks like it is touch and go for Henry.

So glad that my favourite SS man is back, I do love agent Pierce.

I hope that Marika will be ok.

Now I know that the one that plays Reene Walker was on GH as I remember her leaving to take up the 24 role.

But the actor that played Jerry Jacks is meant to be in 24 as well right. I do so like him more than I do Jax. Jerry is not as whinny and a cry baby if he doesn't get his way like Jax does.

• Members

I was also happy to see Aaron Pierce back! That was so cool. He is one of my favs too. I am here in the states so I am current on the show so won't say anything else so as not to spoil you but just you wait! So much good stuff coming. I think the actress playing Erica (isn't she the blond FBI agent) is Ever Carradine and she has been on the West Wing before.

Archived