24: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I disagree. It started out promising, but now it's a hot mess. Why should I care about Dana Walsh? Throw her ass in jail. Mr. Sarah Michelle Gellar is boring me. Renee is just a shell of her former self. I undestand that she's in a dark place, but her staring out into outerspace, conjuring up a tear is getting old.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have not read any of the comments here because i haven't watched any of this season's of 24 as yet.

24 was on another channel here in Australia and was on at the same time as another show that I like to watch so therefore with the cable that I had I wasn't able to record it and have missed since the begining. (we are now up to 12 - 1 am.

Can anyone or send me links for episodes up to that time.

Thanking you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

"A cultural phenomenon"

"'24' is so much more than just a TV show – it has redefined the drama genre and created one of the most admired action icons in television history."

This will be the last season. Time Runs Out on Jack Bauer and '24'

I think '24' will go down as one of the best dramas in TV history. I know it was definitely one of my all time favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

These last couple of episodes has been great! Oh, and I'm soooo glad Dana turned out to be one of the terroists. That character was so boring. On the other hand we now know why she was boring. She was supposed to blend in as the perfect one. But yikes, Katee Sackhoff is so much better playing the villain. The look in her eyes in the latest episode makes me miss Battlestar so much! :(

• Administrator

I agree, the past couple of episodes have been fantastic! My God, what a shocker at the end of 8am - to see the slit throat, his head tilt back, his eyes open. I had no idea he was going to die. :o I thougth for sure Jack/Renee got there in time. Yeah, Dana/Katie is better as the villain because Dana was so boring and her early storyline was very stupid.

• Administrator

Renee! :( I thought Jack would finally get a happy ending with someone and Renee was perfect for Jack - she understand Jack and kicked a lot of bad guy ass too. Two shocking deaths in a row. Geez! Who's next? Chloe? (she better not die) I loved seeing her giving orders.

• Members

Gosh, whyyyy did they have to kill Renee off??!! i can see both sides of this. They probably want Jack's destiny to be him walking of alone...

But I was sooo hoping for a more happier ending for him. :( Oh well, we'll see how it turns out. It's just sad.

• Members

I thought killing off Renee was a good idea before she got too played out and lifeless, no pun intended. For example, Chloe is so played out. She lacks the spark she had in seasons 3-5. Here's hoping the final episodes make up for the rest of this boring season.

Archived