Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The episode just aired over here and it was one of the best I've ever seen. Amanda's singing was hilarious along with many other moments.

If Bradford dies, Alan Dale is the unluckiest man on TV. He got killed off with a heart attack in Neighbours, The OC and now possibly UB.

• Administrator

John Cho is great! I love that guy.

"Damn, dawg, accounting was finally going to represent."

"She's right. She's Alexis, big as Texas. She knows what it's like to be both sexes." LMAO!!! :lol:

Also I never really cared for Gio.......until I saw Freddy Rodriguez (Gio) in "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" and "Bobby". He was so cool in those movies.....and now Gio is kinda cool now too. LOL

Loved the paintball scenes. :lol:

Great ending.....very soapy!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

“Betty” Drops 2 exec producers

ABC's "Ugly Betty" will be heading back to production with a smaller producing team.

Executive producers Marco Pennette and James Hayman were let go from the sophomore dramedy Monday, the same day the series was renewed for a third season.

For the time being, "Betty," which is expected to produce at least four more original episodes this season, is exec produced by creator Silvio Horta, Salma Hayek and Jose Tamez.

ABC Studios, which produces "Betty," would not confirm the exits.

"Betty," which continues to enjoy critical success, went through significant behind-the-scenes changes between its freshman and sophomore season when five writers were let go.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was hoping that this show would return with some of the first season spark but it is once again, same old, same old Betty in the lame plot device show. While I used to like the Betty character, I'm finding the show would be better off without her and just focus on the Mode characters who are far more interesting and strangely root-able.

Archived