Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I read that somewhere this morning, I thought it was a fabulous idea. The entire cast would light up the big screen. Three episodes left for me, I have yet to see Wednesday's, it's still on my DVR. So difficult for me to watch these final episodes. :(

• Members

I can't believe that no one here posted about Justin's fantastic coming out scene at Hilda and Bobby's wedding, best coming out scene evah. The Suarez "We know you're gay, it's okay" party was so funny and so wrong.

It was so sweet watching Daniel come to the realization that he is in love with Betty. I can't wait for the finale next week. I just know that Betty will realize that she loves Daniel also.

We know who Amanda's father is now!

Claire and Wili's homage to the best catfight ever, Krystal and Alexis on Dynasty was hilarious.

We definitely need an Ugly Betty movie now.

• Members

Silvio Horta has been a horrific show runner. He took an amazing show with talented actors and prematurely ran it into the ground. Daniel and Betty's relationship should have been foundation for the whole series instead Horta acted like they were lepers insisting that they had a brother and sister relationship. He has done such stupid things. Ugly Betty should have been a five season show at minimum. I'll be cautious watching any other show where he is in charge.

• Members

I'm just happy that Betty ditched Henry. Although I like Christopher Gorham, Henry was just dull and pathetic.

Hopefully Betty stays alone... not with Daniel. They had this brother-sister relationship for 4 seasons and all of the sudden they are a match made in heaven? Um... nope.

• Members

Since season one, there are have been lots of hints that Daniel does not view Betty as a sister. There have been moments where he has been attracted to her. Thanks to Horta's incompetence we haven't got anything from Betty. I hope that they have a future together in the finale.

• Members

I didnt like the finale. I thought the previous episode should have been the finale. They probably should have extended that one by half an hour to wrap things up. It overall felt better. Hated the idea of Daniel/Betty but hated even more that they actually set them up and then not follow through with that. I did like Wilhemia getting a good ending. Hers was probably my favorite

Archived