Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Because... She's Betty! LOL.. Good question though, but all her guys do have a sort of 'dorky' way to them.. with the exception of Jesse, who was all about himself.

Maybe for the season finale she can get her braces off? LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Wonderful finale! Absolutely wonderful!

23'rd episode with Henry was great. Although I'm not a big Henry fan (hated him in season 2), his appearances was great. Gossip Girl Fans, did you notice Hazel as Chloe, Henry's girlfriend? She is so beautiful.

mypicturesuglybettys3e2.jpg

24'th episode even better than the latter. I'm curious about the cliffhanger with Wilhelmina. Who could the mystery person be? Her daughter? Connor? It's definitely a familiar person IMO.

And so, we have a new Meade heir..YAY...

And last, the ending... Molly's death, in the background "Time after time"... Just wonderful.

• Members

As much as I would love it to be Bradford (sorry, Charles Widmore haha), I have a feeling it's Connor. Although I wouldn't mind it being her sister Dominique or even her daughter.

Great season finale. I had a feeling, although it was obvious, that Molly would die during the award ceremony. That was just beautiful when he texted Betty and she came over and was with him outside his apartment. Poor Daniel! They were so adorable together.

I loved Henry's return, he looked gorgeous. His girlfriend was SO annoying, but I really like Dreama Walker. Wasn't she on One Life to Live about a year ago?

I loved the scenes at CitiField. I'm a HUGE New York Mets fan so I loved seeing the new ballpark, not to mention it was actually a REAL game (saw David Wright hitting a homerun and they were definitely facing the Washington Nationals :P)

Great finale, can not wait until season 4 =)

• 4 months later...

Archived