Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the second episode. This show has got me hooked. I love the characters and the backstage storylines. I missed the premiere episode...I'm currently downloading it. I never got into The West Wing. I did think that his comedy (Sports Night) was good. I am officially and Aaron Sorkin fan.

• Members

I loved Sports Night, but didn't care for The West Wing.

I also love Studio 60, including that opening number. It was sophisticated and witty, imo. I expect we'll see clips of Crazy Christians at some point in a future episode if it continues to stir controversy.

• Members

I am really getting into this show. The acting is just superb and the chemistry as others alluded too is there as well. Hopefully more people will start watching as the season goes on because the ratings went down by almost a point in the 2nd episode :(

• Members

This was my first time watching and thought it was kinda boring. However, towards the end I thought it was really good. I will give it another try next week. I didnt know who was who, so I was somewhat confused while watching. The acting is superb!

Archived