Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I'm surprised... I thought this past week's episode was pretty good. I'm glad that they finally ended the "will they, won't they" issue with one of two of the major couples on the show. Harriet/Matt mess is dragging the show down for me, with the back and forth and going in circles that they do.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Their back and forth relationship is what is making me not like the show. They need to make a decision about these two and then move on. I still haven't watched last week's show because I'm afraid it will be mainly about them meeting for the first time. I don't care because Harriet bugs the crap out of me. What he sees in her is beyond me. I want to like it since I enjoy the rest of the show but everytime they start yapping about their past I tune out.

• Members

:(

Save Studio 60, save the world!

If the show is really and truly going to t.v heaven(not officially believing it till NBC releases a press release regarding it), Monday's show was good and I would be satisfied that episode was the last one. JorDanny ware freaking adorable.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I think so, too. I think his shows are perfectly scripted, he's not a writer of heightened drama, and I don't mind the preaching. So, I really hope they'll renew the show for another season. Even if it's 16 episodes or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived