VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

Well this Sunday, August 6th, the second season of Flava of Love is going to be on...

From the promos that I've seen, it looks like it's going to be even raunchier in the Flava Flav house.

I think we might see a couple of versions of New York in this house....I actually can't wait to see what goes down on this season; however, I think they are going to have to top the whole showdown that went on between Pumkin and New York.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't think anything could top the news of Flavor of Love 2, but it's been topped. There will be a spin off called The Flavorette. :lol: So far we don't know who the star is, but I can only imagine it's New York.

Can't wait until Sunday! :D

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 2 2006, 07:31 PM)

I didn't think anything could top the news of Flavor of Love 2, but it's been topped. There will be a spin off called The Flavorette. :lol: So far we don't know who the star is, but I can only imagine it's New York.

Can't wait until Sunday! :D

Hopefully... her on there would make this spin off worth watching. I heard it was between her, Hoopz, and Pumkin.

• Members

okay I just saw it and that [!@#$%^&*] was CRAZY! I can tell Im already going to love this season.

How ghetto can that one girl be to start a fist fight 5 minutes into the house? I loved her though bc that was pure trash tv. I wish Flav had kept her bc she could have been this season's NY. She was crazy yet so funny. I loved her prayer....lol. Priceless. That girl she beat up had no business being on this show. It looked like she was meaning to go on teh Bachelor and took a wrong turn here.

I dont really like the names this year. It'll take a little getting used to. I have to say I dont like Spunkeey. The girl is a tattletale. She's worst than Red Oyster. At least she told privately to Flav but this girl has no shame and will tattle right in front of you. She came off as such a hater. I want to see her ass get kicked before the season's up.

Somethin was somethin...lol. I thought she was crazy and could be a good replacement for the first girl that got kicked off. Im glad she stayed despite being put on blast by Spunkeey. How nasty though was it for her to squat down and [!@#$%^&*] on Flav's floor? Dang, that was just disgusting. And she left a trail of it leading to the bathroom. I cant believe what I was watching.

• Members

lol...here's an uncesored clip of the fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkp_Hr5rN4...vor%20of%20love

and another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmcF38XXMx4&NR

"Girl you better quit interrupting my prayers before God directs me to whoop your ass" LMAO

"Im a frail white girl" Is she for real? How pathetic did she sound with that line? She deserved to get her ass kicked. I didnt like her bc she was playing up the sympathy card. The girls on this show are cutthroat and dont mess around. She was really out of her element

• Members

New York would make a show worth watching! I still think she's the perfect girl for Flave. Hoops just used him to get into the spotlight, she knew she could never really like him. I think NY aactually really loved the guy. But anyway.... I hope New York is the Flavorette. That would be hilarious to watch!

• Members

I swear, that white girl (don't know which nickname she's under) deserved to get her ass whooped. Then her stupid ass makes racist comments to the black chick she fought. If she had said that [!@#$%^&*] to me, I would've gone off! Now, you know if she had said some [!@#$%^&*] to New York... New York ain't afraid to cut a !@#$%^&*].

• Members

oh yes, this season is gonna be the [!@#$%^&*].

The black girl in the fight should have stayed. The white girl (H-Town, i believe?) hit her back, so if the black girl had to leave, the white girl should have too.

I can tell ya right now, my favorite so far is Buckwild. She just seems like the type of crazy azz grrl I'd hang out with. Me and her could go trawling for dudes. I loved it when she was like "He called out Buckeey's name...which is krazy because I'm Buckwild, so when I hear Buck, I'm ready to get up!" I know that's definitely not what she said, but it was something along those lines.

Oh and I liked Like Dat and Sumthin...even tho she shitted on herself. Spunkeey is aggravating.

• Members

Oh yeah this season is gonna be the [!@#$%^&*]. I was laughing throughout the entire show.

Yeah I like Buckwild, Somethin, eh I liked her before the whole incident w/the [!@#$%^&*] and everything, but now I dunno. However I still like her alot more that Spunkeey.

• Members

I don't know why I watch this show. It's like a train wreck that you just can't turn away from, lol. I cannot stand Spunkeey. She just like to stir up [!@#$%^&*] for no reason.

I can't believe Somethin [!@#$%^&*] on the steps! That was wild! I did like her though. She seems the most real.

Like Dat just seems strange to me. And can someone please get that girl a bra!

Buckwild seems like she'll be a lot of fun. She reminds me of a friend of mine, although I would never tell my girl that.

• Members

The black girl(lets call her 800 weave) had no right to get on that bed IMO, the white girl(H town) already said it was hers and left to go see other beds. Plus I rewatched the show again and the 800 weave was the first girl up the stairs, so what took her so long to find a bed anyway. I was hoping H town would give 800 weave a beat down. I did have to laugh how much a wimp H town was. I was glad 800 weave was thrown out of the house, talk about ghetto trash. If the roles were reversed I can bet 800 weave would have said hell no to H town getting on her bed. I did crack up at what 800 weave said to Flava Flav, saying H Town didnt have receipts for the bed :lol: And what the hell is lip chap, is that the ghetto version of chap stick?

I am still going to watch the show but it to me is obviously scripted which almost ruins it for me. If the drama wasnt so much fun to watch I wouldnt care for the show. There is no way in hell all that [!@#$%^&*] just happened, pun intended.

Archived