VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

VH1 replays their shows like 20 times during the week.....lol. On Sunday, the show comes on at 12PM, 10PM and 12AM EST. Unless you're working all day long you should be able to catch at least one of these

I believe its in 2 weeks bc this is what they did last season if Im not mistaken

I was listening to Wendy Williams today and she said that Flav wants his own talk show. What the hell is he going to talk about? I can see his show being a ghetto Jerry Springer. Scratch that bc Springer is already ghetto. VH1 would probably give it to him too bc he brings in the ratings. Can you imagine girls like on the FOL on that? LOL

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, NY's azz got played 2 seasons in a row! LOL...I was expecting her mama to jump out and say "I told you!" Girl is ridiculous and she deserved that. Deelishuis was clearly the right person for him as NY was too dramatic and over the top. Im glad she got dumped again.

I cant wait for hte reunion. Why they gotta wait 2 weeks? That sh-t look crazy especially with all the fighting. I bet thats when they announce that NY is going to have her own show, The Flavorette.. That should be good

• Members

I'm devestated, but at the same time that was a better finale than I could ever hope for! When the preview for the reunion rolled around, I honestly couldn't breathe! It was too much at once! :lol:

It's a good thing they brought New York on because these final few episodes would be boring without her. Imagine the show with just Buckwild, Krazy, Delishis, Buckeey and Bootz. There is no drama there.

I especially liked New York's breakfast dates with Delishis! :D

• Members

Ny really has her own show? What man would want her after how she acted on flavor of love 1 and 2. I'm surprised NY would go to the flavor of love reunion after being dumped twice, they must have been contracted to appear, because theres no way in hell I would show my face to all those women she dissed only to be dumped again by flav. At least when she was on the first reunion, she actually did have a chance with flav because hoopz didn't want him, but this one, flav clearly doesn't want you. :lol:

On the flipside, it took flav 2 seasons to realize this about NY 1)She's too dramatic, 2)She's her mothers daughter, and 3) She's crazy. Funny how it took one date with Ny for him to realize what everyone else knew from the get go. :lol:

• Members

VH1 was doing casting for the show Flavorette. The female hasnt been released but I would be surpised if it wasnt NY. They set it up nicely in this episode with her coming to the realization that if things dont work out with Flav then its time for her to move on and find true love of her own

• Members

They've already sent out casting for The Flavorette and without a doubt, it has to be New York. I just wonder how it'll work out with men, because they don't fight like women.

The important thing is that the HBIC will be there. She truly is my idol right now. La Toya Jackson is going to have to sit on the backburner. NEW YORK AIN'T NO BACKBURNER B!TCH!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 15 2006, 11:37 PM)

I'm devestated, but at the same time that was a better finale than I could ever hope for! When the preview for the reunion rolled around, I honestly couldn't breathe! It was too much at once! :lol:

It's a good thing they brought New York on because these final few episodes would be boring without her. Imagine the show with just Buckwild, Krazy, Delishis, Buckeey and Bootz. There is no drama there.

I especially liked New York's breakfast dates with Delishis! :D

:D:D:D

New York is just PRICELESS!

• Members

I thought the finale was a bit boring (after NY's mother left) until the end... NY going off on Flav was too much though. I couldn't stop laughing, when he dropped her ass.

I can't wait for the reunion special... now that, will be a hot mess that I can't wait to watch.

• Members

LMAO! I can't believe he didn't pick New York. I loved how she went off on him.

I agree with poohbear19 though - lots of tonight's show was a little boring. They could have cut it down to an hour.

I HOPE there is a Flavorette with New York - I can't get enough of her - even if she is faking lots of it to the camera. I'm just wondering how it'll work since guys won't be all catty and dramatic - at least I wouldn't think. And yeah - what guy would really want NY after seeing her crazy self on TV?

haha

Archived