VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I laughed the whole show. New York was a hot mess when Flav dumped her once again. There would have been no way in hell I would have went back to that house after he dropped her like a hot potato last season for Hoopz. When New York started running off at thew mouth like her mother, I knew Flav wasn't picking her. She shot her own self in the foot.

I can't wait to see the reunion. It looked like Bootz went running after New York. That's gonna be hilarious.

• Members

Oh yes - I can't wait for the reunion either. I was thinking that was Bootz running backstage after New York. Question is - was New York a !@#$%^&*]? I'm surprised she was afraid and ran backstage. Guess she's all talk! haha

I want to see some fighting though for sure! And I don't know what Buckwild thinks she's doing....I'd think her ass would get mangled!

• Members

Ok after reading some of New York's blog entries - I am convinced this girl is smarter than we think - and she's actually a good person - I really think the producers wanted her to put her acting skills to use - read the newest blog entry. She talks about these secrets about the show she can't reveal yet bc she's still contract bound. Interesting...

I love Tiffany!

• Members

I just watched the previews for the reunion like 10 times, :lol: and I don't think ny runs away from bootz, I think security took ny to the back. Knowing NY she probably said something to bootz and then bootz ran after her but ny was already in the back, its not like NY to run.

OMG, NY has a degree in sociology. No wonder she good at manipulating people.lol An what the heck is her secret, I can't wait till the reunion special.

• Members

I shook my head during the entire show...it was truly a shame...from the Rainbow dresses to the ending with NY going absolutely crazy (and rightfully so). Did I care that he picked Delishis...no...I could care less about Miss 'My Baby Daddy has Money on Top of Money'...which makes me wonder about THAT in general, all I cared about is that he didn't pick NY.

I think this show is an absolute trainwreck, but I was drawn to it.

And the use of the world DRAMATICAL made me fall out on the floor every time he uttered it...every.single.time...Dramatical...my god.

• Members

NY's mom teaches at Syracuse? Teaches what? I cant see ANY college profeseor coming on a show like this and acting the way she did. She had to have thought that would ruin credibility professional. I as a student would find it hard to take her seriously and this show was downright embarassing for her

• Members

The link Q Steph provided, said that NY's mother taught at Syracuse U. What I don't know, it just said she started teaching at Syracuse U. :mellow: And I agree I think that by her coming on the show ruined any credibility that she would have with the students.

Archived