VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

Yeah, I think he just has a thing for latino women. He made a big deal about his last baby mama being latino when naming Krazy. She obviously doesn't want him (and now has admitted it on radio), but he refuses to believe that.

BTW, I don't think he's the reason the HBIC is back. vh1 LOVES her and you know they weren't going to miss out on bringing her back. If Flav is smart he'll pick her or Delishis. Both are obviously there for him and poor NY is insanely in love with him. How he could not pick her the first year is beyond me.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was eariler in the week, New York also made a radio appearance. During the Krazy interview it also revealed where she ends up in the series. But the main point she made was that she was just there to further her career and that she wasn't interested in Flav.

• Members

OMG - I don't even know what to say about this episode so far....New York's mom is ridiculous! I love it! hahahaha

I still wonder if this is all for show? Bc seriously, what man would be so submissive to such a woman? New York's dad did NOTHING to try and defend his wife to Flav in the beginning...and then he just let the mom walk ALL over him at the end. Are you really kidding me with that?

Anyway if Krazy didn't seem fake before, she definitely does now. Are you kidding? She 'accidently' pushed play on the CD player to have her song play for Flav...and her g'ma and mother getting all excited and singing it aloud had to be soooo pathetic.

Did Flav REALLY name one of his daughter's "Designa"? LMAO!

• Members

New York's mom is a trip. :lol: I loved the last scene tonight NY's mom to NY: "Tiffany your coming home with me." How old is Ny suppose to be? Because her mom treats her like she's five.lol I loved how she was just hatin on flav the whole time, and then when he gave NY a clock, she was like you are trying to destroy me. :lol::lol::lol: Forget flav, give NY and her mom their own reality show.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 26 2006, 12:53 PM)

BTW, I don't think he's the reason the HBIC is back. vh1 LOVES her and you know they weren't going to miss out on bringing her back. If Flav is smart he'll pick her or Delishis. Both are obviously there for him and poor NY is insanely in love with him. How he could not pick her the first year is beyond me.

Flav is just not interested in her like that. She's too obvious and she let him hit it. Thats a Fatal mistake with men.

• Members

NY's mom was just ridiculous. She was not this bad last season. She came off crazy. Picking a fight with the other mother? She's a trip. There was no need for her to be as rude as she was to Flav. He hasnt done anything to her or NY. NY is the dumb one for being there but she's an adult. I was laughing when she said she had a disease so rare they dont even have a name for it. Who did she think she was fooling? She almost made me feel bad for NY. I defiently feel for the dad to live with her. What was up with him? He didnt say a damn thing. I was wondering if he was thinking of the dollar signs if NY did marry Flav bc no man would just stand there as quiete as he was. Oh and one last thing about hte mother, she needs to get a better weave. She looked a hot mess.

I laugh everytime Deelishus gets in NY's face. She's so big and can definetly take her out. She's not even fat, but she got a big built and towers over NY. I wanted NY to get slapped. What was up with the slave and master comment. Coming out of her mouth, that just wasnt right. She wouldnt dare say that to Deelishus' face bc she probably would have gotten her lip popped. And why is she always calling the other girls dumb whores? You are the only b--ch that went on the Flavor of Love TWICE. Who's the dumb whore now?

Krazy was so fake and Im glad she's finally out. Too bad her family was there bc I wanted to see Flav call her out and put her on the spot like he's done with other girls before her.

I was surprised to see all his kids bc I remember hearing hte 2 older ones on Wendy Williams last year talking about how they dont have a relationship with him and he doesnt pay any child support. I guess they fixxed things up or Flav sent them a big check to appear on the show. And why does he want 4 more? You're a grandfather. Slow down

• Members

I just love Deelicious, just love watching the fear that comes over NY's eyes because Dee is not having that. And nothing about NY was why she gave up the room, she was being considerate to that [!@#$%^&*] of a mother of hers, because if she didn't feel like being so, she would still have been in that room.

NY keeps getting played. Flav does not want her, he just uses her for sex in that house.

Was Krazy fake or what, my goodness? And it was so obvious, EVERYONE pegged her, Deelicious, Bootz Three Six, His kids, there was no end...

Archived