VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First of all - thank GOD that Like Dat is gone - I mean she could be funny sometimes, but she's a dirty !@#$%^&*].

I think the producers want us to forget about Beautiful bc they NEVER show her. I think we saw more of her in the last 5 min. than we have all season. LMAO at Buckee's reaction to that kiss...

Actually LMAO at everything that Buckee says - she's funny. Bootz on the other hand is a complete !@#$%^&*] and I can't wait to see New York put her in her place next week. Bootz is much.....bigger than I thought too. Daaaaamn!

New York next week is going to be amazing - I can't wait for this episode. Looks like she gets pissed off at Flav too, which kinda sucks - but the more drama the better. LOL - "Deelishous, you look like a man."

• Members

Beautuful is too good for Flav. Im wondering why she's there bc she doesnt seem interested in him at all and I thought she'd be out bc of it.

I felt bad for Buckwild when Like Dat attacked her. Thank goodness that heifer is gone. Her mouth ran way too much

NY looked horrible; even worse than her season. NY has some nerve saying Deelishus looks like a man when her face isnt that much better

I like Bootz. Im glad she called out Krazy. I dont like her and waiting for the day that she's eliminated

What happened to Tiger? Was she already eliminated? I just remembered that I havent seen her.

Oh and that line Nibblz gave about Bishop Don Juan being the snazziest dresser she ever saw; it was the same exact thing she said about Flav on the first episode....lol

• Members

Yeah she left 2 weeks ago - Episode 3 - where the girls had to clean up the house. Somethin' left and Tiger left I believe that week - I can't quite remember why he picked her other than I think maybe she said something about how she wasn't feeling Flav or something...and he sent her home. Somethin' left bc she got fired from the cooking thing - but also bc Flav couldn't get over her shitting in his house :) haha

• Members

Krazy realizes that she can get rid of Deelishis... so she rats out Beatuful? I can't believe with that kiss last week, Flavor Flav didn't know that she has a cold sore.

It's a bit disappointing seeing New York back, but I can't wait to see her crazy mother on the show... LOL! And her and Deelishis teaming up to get rid of Krazy... LMAO!

And Buckwild, how could you? Was she really fake? She did seem to drop the "accent" in some spots of the episode... but I have known people's accent to come back in full force when they are angry.

• Members

Usually I don't watch Flava of Love, but my friends have me watching now and I'm hooked. It's like a trainwreck.

Anywho...New York definitely looks like she's on something...something serious.

As for Buckwild...just when I started to believe the accent...she drops it. However, that moment was funny as hell..."Hold up...Hold up...what happened to your accent?" Laughter ensues.

Honestly, I thought when people get mad their accent comes out instead of running away and hiding. I did think however, that Buckwild's tantrum at the end was fixed...all of the I just got off of probation and paid 30,000 dollars...chile please.

Archived