VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a ratings report on futon critic and a whopping 7.5 million people watched the finale with a 4.6 in the 18-49 demo. Those ratings are what the regular networks get. The previous record was 3.3 million which is what the season two premiere got. This is the highest watched show on cable this year!

I'm pretty amazed! I must say, the HBIC is a major reason for this.

I saw a ratings report on futon critic and a whopping 7.5 million people watched the finale with a 4.6 in the 18-49 demo. Those ratings are what the regular networks get. The previous record was 3.3 million which is what the season two premiere got. This is the highest watched show on cable this year!

I'm pretty amazed! I must say, the HBIC is a major reason for this.

• Members

^^Haha - oh wow - this could be great! I just wonder how great it can be without New York? I mean look at Season 2 - sure it was entertaining for awhile, but then it got boring quick - if it weren't for New York - the 2nd half of that show prob. would have been much more boring.

• Members

Assuming that there's 10 girls, 5 from each season, who would you cast? And no NY is not an option bc she's got her own thing going with the Flavorette. I would pick

Season 1:

1. Pumkin

2. Hottie

3. Red Oyster

4. Rain - she left early but she was drama

5. Goldie

Season 2:

1. Saaphryi

2. Somethin

3. Bootz

4. Buckwild

5. Krazy - I do hate Krazy, but she did get involved in alot of the drama this season. I can see a couple of girls butting heads with her

I just realized that the season 2 girls were ALOT more entertaining than the season 1 girls. I had a harder time choosing who to pick from here, but not many S1 girls stood out.

• Members

The Secret is out. . New York is the Flavorette!. .Updated 10/18/06

ATTN New York fans:

Although Tiffany was planning to let you guys be the first to hear about her "secret" on the taping of the FOL 2 reunion show, word has been circulating about her being the Flavorette for months. More recently, confirmed by the New York Post & San Francisco Chronicle.

VH1 has declined to state who violated their disclosure policies, however, word is that it is one of the contestants from "The Flavorette" who was paid by the newspaper.

Technically, Tiffany still cannot publicly confirm or announce any details about the "secret", however, she is allowed to update you guys on what was written by the New York post. VH1's top choice for The "Flavorette" series was between season 1's "Hottie" aka Schatar & Tiffany aka "New York". Obviously, we now know who came out on top.

P.S. ---Tiffany would like to personally thank all of her fans who signed the petition in support of the show.

Regards,

Maria Giancola,

Tiffany aka NY personal assistant & web moderator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

HOLY $HIT!

The reunion show isn't over yet - but they had to have an entire ARMY of guys to hold off all those girls - who were just READY to beat New York's ass. That was INTENSE with the music and everything else. Bootz got STOPPED when she ran to the backroom. That looked like it hurt.

New York is just over-acting tonight...haha - I love it.

Who does Buckwild think she is? She got TOLD by LaLa - which I was happy to see....man LaLa got krunk on her a$$ actually for throwing her shoe at her. Wow.

Ok and why is that chick who supposedly got an "Anger Management" certificate all trying to beat New York's butt? She was only on for half an episode and never interacted with NY. So much for her fake therapy lessons.

Ok it just ended - and LaLa was so irritated, annoyed, and on edge the entire night - and I don't blame her! I felt bad for her...

...but I FEAR for New York's life after the security is gone. I want to know how many times her butt's been kicked since the show. I mean obviously it's an act, and so for that I kinda feel bad, bc I know without cameras, she's probably nicer to those girls. Oh well.

When does I Love New York start? Can't wait! :)

• Members

Lol at LaLa getting heated at Buckwild for almost throwing her shoe at her, my money's definantly on LaLa. An what was up with Sapphire hatin on NY, did she even know NY? Why were any of the Season 2 witches minus the ones that NY actually interacted with hatin on her? I wished NY's mom would of been there instead of via satellite, I think she would of took Bootz out.lol I liked last year's reunion special better, they watered this years down too much for my taste. An Buckwild needs to STFU and sit TFU down, Ny can kick her azz in a NY minute. I loved how when they showed NY's clips it dissed basically all the girls she interacted with.ha ha I thought NY and Flav were gonna have a heated moment till it was revealed he helped her get her own show, so of course she has to kiss his azz some more. :lol:

An about NY getting her butt kicked, I'm one of NY"s myspace friends, and I get the feeling from her posts that she is alot nicer to those girls. I think it was all an act, so I don't think she got her butt kicked.

Archived