VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

It was obvious Delisihis didn't want him, she was a phony whore just like the rest of them, she just wanted to win. All the talk about her not being there for modelling isn't true. In addition to the Details magazine shoot, her prono pictures are on the net as well. I've seen them.

On the reunion you could especially tell that she didn't want to touch him. The only reason they didn't break up before the show is because she didn't want to look back.

When her extreme ghetto side came out, I'm guessing that is the real her. With a side of slut thrown in. I never bought the phony goody two shoes attitude she gave off. Just as fake as the rest!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

So I was watching the VH1 Big in '06 awards show...and New York was there looking HORRIBLE. She really looked BAD and I don't know if she's gained a bunch of weight, but with what she was wearing, it sure looked like it.

They were showing the preview to her new show "I Love New York" that starts in January. Looks good...get excited! :)

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 31 2006, 05:52 PM)

It was obvious Delisihis didn't want him, she was a phony whore just like the rest of them, she just wanted to win. All the talk about her not being there for modelling isn't true. In addition to the Details magazine shoot, her prono pictures are on the net as well. I've seen them.

On the reunion you could especially tell that she didn't want to touch him. The only reason they didn't break up before the show is because she didn't want to look back.

When her extreme ghetto side came out, I'm guessing that is the real her. With a side of slut thrown in. I never bought the phony goody two shoes attitude she gave off. Just as fake as the rest!

:huh: REALLY??!!?!?!?!

Because in all the interviews I've read, they say that Deelishus is still with him and that she understands that he fathered the child between the seasons.

:( I'd hate to know if it's true...

Archived