VH1's Flava of Love 2

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like Dat is at home probably thinking I knew the !@#$%^&*] was fake. Im sad to see Buckwild gone bc I actually liked her as the episodes went on.

Krazy is so fake. Does Flav want a sequel to Hoopz, bc thats what Im seeing here. I loved when Delishus called her out. I didnt like what she had to say about Beautuful

All throughout the episode I kept saying to my sister, NY looks so ugly. Where does she get off saying Deelishus looks like a man. She's not much better herself. I do have to say though that that black outfit she wore was nice. I did love Bootz giving her attitude. She dished back all that crap she was spouting to the girls and I also liked when Krazy and Buckwild went off on her.

Flav should have kept Nibblz bc she seemed like she was into him unlike some of the other fake ones. He dropped her bc she's too sexual to be around his kids. WTH? The deadbeat doesnt even take care of his kid

• Members

I'm sad to see Buckee leave - she was funny and a major !@#$%^&*] like Bootz, but in a calm/subtle way ---- until this episode and she let it all out in those pushes.

I'm lovin' New York! Bring on the drama honey....although Deelishous seriously could kick your ass - she had your back to the wall!

• Members

they both ugly! LOL...NY looks like a straight up clown.

I hate that Buckey left bc I liked her yet couldnt stand her at times. She seemed like she was for real and I dont get why Flav kept Krazy over her. I was glad when she pushed her.

Bootz needs to get her weave fixxed bc that thing looks like a hot mess.

• Members

LMAO - Ok New York really proved tonight that she is just fake and playing for the cameras (bc c'mon she was smiling sometimes when she was supposedly upset) - but GOD I LOVE HER. haha - she's entertaining.

I figured Bootz would be gone.

This is going to be a great final 3. Who knows what the hell will go down.

• Members

I cant believe Flav kept Krazy. I think he's the crazy one. !@#$%^&*] can even sing. Did you hear that atrocity? Its SOOO obvious she's using him and this show to get a record deal but she's no Mariah. Can he not see what we all see? Sucks that Bootz got the boot bc I liked her. Definetly would have loved to have seen her !@#$%^&*] out Krazy again.

And NY is silly. Out of the 3 left, I prefer Delishus. I definetly dont want to see Krazy win and NY needs to get her silly ass played again for aggreing to come back on this trainwreck

• Members

I seriously think Flav brought N.Y. on the show this season b/c he wanted a way to gain him some publicity AND fix the wrong he made in picking last season's winner Hoopz instead of N.Y.

In dialogue..

Flav: I just wanted to bring N.Y. back because I wanted the publicity and last season, I should have picked N.Y., so I'm going to pick her this season.

Everyone understand what I mean?

• Members

Flav needs to quit picking women that are out of his league, aka hoopz. There comes a time when you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself do I look better or does my money look better. He has to know that 90% of those women are there for his money and not him. I actually think ny/delishious are there for flav, ny probably wants his money too/a career, but crazy is only their for her career.

Archived