July 10-14, 2006

Toups

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm glad that ATWT is at least consistent...I guess. And that GL's ITLs seem to be doing okay. Usually they were the lowest alongside Friday.

Fridays are always the lowest days for CBS.

LOL at GH. How the mighty have fallen. I'd rather see Days in the #3 slot than that poor excuse for a soap opera.

• Members

Wonder where Y&R is in the 18-49 demos? How far in front of DAYS?

Good to see both DAYS and PSNS do so well this week. If DAYS can just hold on to a 2.6 I really feel DAYS is in good position to catch B&B come November. IMO B&B is in a big downward spiral as well as the entire ABCD lineup which is sad. What is ABCD waiting for, fire some people already.

• Members

OMG: B&B's ratings are terrible! :(

I guess the ratings will go up this week, because of Macy's death.

What's the problem? The writing - it's time Bradley Bell handed over the writing gig to someone new and more talented. B&B has one of the best casts, and yet they are constantly let down by repetitive drivel.

I won't be shocked if Bell brings back Sean Kanan and/or Adrienne Franz in an effort to arrest the slide, and also the Brooke/Stephanie war is reignited.

• Members

One thing that isn't straight out obvious in these ratings is Y&R has been doing really well since they were put on Soapnet, for the past month their daily numbers are usually ranking in the top 30 of like their 200 episodes this television season (since September). And GH is nosediving like I've only seen DAYS really do (in terms of once being relatively "high" in the rank no matter what, then suddenly the payback coming out of seemingly nowhere), it has coincided with Y&R's healthy viewership jump but really GH only competes against GL in half the country (and in half the country no soap opera competition). Maybe Soapnet has helped Y&R lure regular GH fans?

Save Y&R and DAYS relatively speaking (for a few months 2.6 would have been unusual for them), these numbers are scary, hopefully B&B doesn't fall below 3.0. AMC "dominating" the ABC line-up with a STINKEN 2.5. is scary - scary especially because it's ABCD's high number.

• Members

Yay for DAYS! But, we must remember they had such a huge fall last week that a +3 isn't really that fantastic. However, on the other end of the coin, it is third place which is great and justly deserved, IMO, and #1 in the demo's is nice. And 2.8's is very nice! I will try not to be too happy though because until there are STEADY changes and consistently GREAT episodes/weeks, then ratings will continue to flip and flop, and I don't feel like being on the Ratings Hope Roller Coaster anymore!

As for GH? I'm happy......

Wow. Wasn't last week the big Darla death on B&B? -.2, well, doesn't look like that is paying off.

• Members

Nah-uh.

6/25/01.......3.....3.9.....13

7/2/01.......*7.....3.3.....07 (Wimbeldon Fall)

7/9/01.........3.....4.0.....13 (Post-Wimbeldon Rise)

6/24/02.......3.....3.6.....12

7/1/02.........3.....3.5.....11 (Wimbeldon Fall)

7/8/02.........2.....3.9.....13 (Post-Wimbeldon Rise)

6/23/03.......7.....2.8.....09

6/30/03.......8.....2.6.....08 (Wim. Fall)

7/7/03.........5.....2.9.....09 (Post-Wimb. Rise)

6/21/04.......4.....3.0.....10

6/28/04.....*6.....2.6.....08 (Wim. Fall)

7/5/04.......*4.....2.9.....09 (Post-Wimb. Rise)

Archived