July 10-14, 2006

Toups

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the Scubs episodes don't do that great in the ratings either so you choke on that.......lol

I hope this signals the end of the current regime at ABCD. Brian Frons, Robert Guza, Dena Higley, Frank Valentini, Jill [!@#$%^&*] Phelps and all the other douchebags responsible for tanking my daytime lineup.

DOWN WITH ABC!!!!!

UP WITH NBC AND CBS!!!!

• Members

It's sad to see my favorite show GH this low. But if that what it takes to change writers or change the focus of the show then so be it.

I'm curious to see next week's ratings since they were a lot of shows with Tracy and Anna who are my 2 favorites

It's sad to see my favorite show GH this low. But if that what it takes to change writers or change the focus of the show then so be it.

I'm curious to see next week's ratings since they were a lot of shows with Tracy and Anna who are my 2 favorites

Sorry for my triple post

• Members

Wow GH has really gone down hill! It has never personally been one of my favorites, but I know several hard-core GH fans that have stopped watching. Also glad to see AMC took a dive in the 18-34 category, the crap last week was revolting. ABC Daytime is in trouble, especially when Days is beating all three of its shows. Somebody better warn Fronsie!

Archived