Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shake it Parvati! Shake your money-maker. Danny, I'm STUNNED you haven't jumped on the Parvati movement. Being a Darrah & Danni fan, thought she'd be up your alley. I personally am looking forward to her endgame- she may be able to sneak in there. I have hope.

• Members

Becky and Parvati have been my favorites from the start (along with Yul and Ozzy). I hate that Becky is being hidden from us when we all know she's right in there with Yul calling the shots. If Becky does indeed win I'll hit the roof because I'm getting so tired of the women winners getting no edit and are hidden from us. Becky actually reminds me of Danni from Guatemala.

Adumb sucks.

I'm just tired of Jonathan hogging the airtime. I want to like him but eh, he's just annoying but at least he's actually there to play the game! I love that.

And despite what people thought about "recruits" both Jenny and Rebecca were fans of the show and watched. Rebecca had watched every single episode since season 1.

Candice, Stephannie, Cecilia, Cristina and Nate were early favorites of mine but now I'm on the Becky, Parvati, Yul, Sundra and Ozzy bandwagon.

Archived