Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I still hate Ozzy. And still not liking Nate either.

Yul is my favorite.

I think last night was about one of the ugliest physical challenges I remember. It was pretty rough there for awhile.

Felt bad for Christina. That tribe needs to start voting better or they are going to be hurting in the long run. They have voted out based on some pretty weird decisions to me. Nate had it in for Stephanie from the beginning, and seemed like he wanted her gone. Even though JP had a bad attitude and I didn't like him, he was a strong player and might could have helped them in some challenges. JMO Christina in my opinion seemed stronger than some of the other girls or seemed to do more than some of them.

And those girls are so stupid on that team. The week they voted out JP, it was going to be a girl alliance. The last 2 weeks they have weakened themselves by voting out 2 in their alliance.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sad to see Christina go - and Cao Boi was kinda fun to watch, but a his view on things is WHACK.

I noticed the Adam/Candice thing too - very interesting....

I'm loving Yul and Becky's little alliance. Becky seems VERY smart and sneaky and I think she's going far.

I still don't like Ozzy - but Jonathan is growing on me. Jenny is 'eh' to me - I think she thinks she's the sh!t. Whatever.

The person I can't STAND though is Flicka or whatever the hell her name is - she's ridiculous and such a wild card when it comes to ANYTHING.

• Members

I really would like to punch Flicka in the face. If I was a girl on Survivor, I'd totally Tina her a s s! (RR/RW Duel reference. Hehe.)

Yul is amazing. Becky's awesome. Liking Adam and Nate and Ozzy more and more. Sundra is cool I hate Jenny. Parvati and Jonathon are great. This is a really great cast. It really is! I think it's the best overall cast since...God...Pearl Islands? I don't know. I love it.

I'll tell you what. These people better watch out for Candice. Did anyone notice her in the challenge? Damn. She is TOUGH.

• Members

Parvati is just weak, Candace wasn't that tough. Pissed about Stephanie leaving don't care about Christina. Yul is overrated, I just don't care for him, he's a bland person. I like Ozzy, atleast he's interesting to watch, provides for his team, and takes risks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank God Flicka is gone. She is not cut out for Survivor.

I'm liking Jonathan more and more....which I never thought would be possible. He just needs to hide his paranoia and he'll be fine.

I loved Nate calling Brad a "Nancy-boy" - haha. Brad should have done the swimming though - I mean look how it helped them in the Immunity challened....Jenny can do puzzles too Brad.

I'm loving Candace more and more too...she is one tough cookie!

• Members

I agree Candace is in a good position. I'm actually liking Parvati more & more. Something about that girl- she pops whenever she's on, so I hope she goes far. I'm curious to see what she & Adam will do come the merge.

Brad's a fool for not doing the swimming. Rebecca about died doing it, so Parvati & Adam had to thrice swim out there. My girl was beat after that.

I still don't like Jonathan & wish they'd vote him off. I doubt it will happen though, it's a good person to bring to the merge, as I don't see him winning many individual immunities, unlike Ozzy.

The Raro tribe, though they won immunity this week, is an absolute mess. They don't work together well and each player is all over the map with their decisions. They'd be a much stronger tribe if they had JP & Christina, and Rebecca and Jenny were gone.

• Members

I'm soooooo glad Flicka is gone. I was starting to get worried she would stick around and torment everyone like Courtney did.

I don't like Brad, and Jenny's manly body scares me. She could probably kick my ass in an instant.

Archived