Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't like Jenny much either. If I were on that island, I'd have voted the bizz-nitch out long ago. So far, the ones I really like are Nate, Parvati, Adam, Candace, and Becky. I like Yul, but he reminds me of Kaysar in a way and I don't think he's got the game to take it home. Ozzy is a little rat- he's a good provider, but that's about it. I will say that I'd keep him for a while, since his entire original tribe has been voted out. Even with immunity challenges, he isn't a threat. He'd be a good vote to keep in place and eventually, he'd lose an immunity challenge, and the opportunity would present itself to vote him out.

• Members

My Rankings:

1. Yul

2. Becky

3. Ozzy

4. Parvati

5. Nate

6. Candice

7. Sundra

8. Rebecca

9. Brad

10. Adam

11. Jenny

11. Jonathan

BTW, S14 will be in Fiji. One contestant has been revealed (supposedly ... wait until it's official). Kara Ro, a boxer from Detroit (originally from Canada). Picture here: http://www.kararoboxing.com/gallery_photos...tos/Kara_16.jpg

Again, take it for what it is: a RUMOR.

• Members

Besides being REALLY lucky - Jonathan didn't have a good week...even Jeff got into it with him.

I love Sundra now...and still like Yul and Becky. Can't stand Ozzy - he is a jerk.

I think Candace made a bad move...everyone is now on the jury and the other 4 feel betrayed.

Brad really got himself kicked off. He was pretty dumb.

• Members

They're doing ten jury members this season? WTF!

I wish we had gotten a confessional from Parvati. She didn't seem very excited to have Candice there.

I loathe Adam. He's a neanderthal and a brute. His whole tribe is lazy.

Nate: You try to lead we kick you out! :blink::rolleyes:

Current Rankings:

1. Yul

2. Becky

3. Ozzy

4. Sundra

5. Parvati

6. Jonathan

7. Rebecca

8. Candice

9. Jenny

10. Nate

11. Adam

• Members

I think it's definitely debateable. It just depends on how you look at it.

She may not have been safe. You never know who will flip or not. If they lost, I wouldn't have been surprised if Jonathon got kicked off.

The four Caucasians are back together now on a tribe in a tribe of what 7? They are looking good. Adam and Nate are right. Nate has what's her name. I think Candace is looking good.

Archived