Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - well that was a cool twist.

Did Jenny flip off her tribe as she walked out? She put her hand up and they blurred something, so I'm assuming she did.....she was blindsided - sore loser though.

Rebecca...we barely got to know you :(

I'm loving that Yul, Becky, and Sundra are still around - I don't like Ozzy - and thank God they won that immunity - I'd hate to know who the 2 from that tribe would be tonight leaving....

I'm loving Parvarti and Candance more each episode....and isn't Adam just so darned cute? :)

• Members

It was one of the best episodes in awhile. Loved the twist. I thought it was funny that they thought it was going to be merge.

I would love to see them go into merge with both with 4. If only they could lose another (either Nate or Jonathan) next week and then have them go into merge 4 to 4. It would make the end a whole lot more exciting.

I hate when they merge and one tribe has more than the other - the ending is more predictable because you know 9 times out of 10 the larger tribe is going to pick the lesser off one at a time.

• Members

Good twist. I was expecting that the person with the SECOND number of votes, not the first would go home.

I don't feel sorry for you, Candice. May you continue to eat worms on Exile Island for the rest of the season.

ManJenny should've worked the Adam/Candice angle more. I see Nate jumping ship to join with the others.

Jonathan is pretty much fucked at this point.

I agree.

After a dozen or so seasons it's OK to repeat challenges. We won't hold it against you, CBS.

Archived