Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Raro is the hot boy tribe. All the hottest guys from the 4 tribes were picked to be on that one.

I was laughing when Yul tried to take on the guys with the tackle by himself and then Cao Bao went down...lol. I was hoping Cecilia would have stayed bc I was starting to like her.

I really wish they would have started with a mixed tribe bc I dont like the racial divisions they have going on.

Can someone explain to me exactly what Exile Island is and what the point of it is? I didnt watch that season

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally watched my tape...

I love Yul/Becky as well. Yay!

I think I'm in love with JP. He's seriously hot and I don't mind his personality.

I officially hate Ozzy - after tonight it's official.

I'm surprised they didn't go another week with the tribes segregated though...what's the point of 2 weeks?

Cao Boy has to go next - he's sure to drive them crazy.

• Members

Oh we are totally in sync on that one. I came into this thread just to post on his Royal Hotness, JP. Plus he's Spanish. I don't think I'm in love....... I KNOW it!!!

Yul & Becky are really cute together. I think they'll go far. However, I think Jonathan is total scum, and it's going to catch up to him sooner rather than later.

I don't get the intense Ozzy hate. Yeah, last week he sucked, but he didn't really rub me wrong too much in this one. I don't blame him for trying to save Cecelia.

Brad's gay. I already knew it, but picking JP first totally confirmed it. At least he has good taste.

• Members

Haha, I said it in my head right before Brad picked him- "JP!!!" .... and of course he did. From the rumblings I'm hearing (& what I'm seeing myself, like them alone talking on the beach while Nate caught the octopus), I have a feeling this is the makings of a bee-you-tee-ful alliance :D

• Members

I'm indifferent to both Ozzy and JP. They're alright. Ozzy still bugs me. I kinda like JP though.

I was sad to see Cecilia go, but I figured it would be her after the episode somewhat focused on her (showing the new tribe around camp and telling Candice about Billy's love declaration).

I love Becky and Yul. I can't believe Becky didn't even get a confessional. She has so much game and yet it's being hidden from us. Reminds me of Danni.

Parvati is hot as hell. It was hilarious watching her flirt with the guys. Will it work? Next week it seems to be a battle between the men and women of Raro, although it's probably a smoke-screen and a woman goes if they lose, or we get a double tribal.

And remember ... we still need three double tribals to merge on time. Seven people still need to be voted out before a merge.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how upset I am that JP is gone...I'll miss his hot body! :(

I can't believe his boyfriend Brad voted him out - AND Adam - what was that? Damn.

I'm majorly pissed at 'Cowboy' for throwing that nest and baby bird off the tree.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love my sexy JP & his attitude (back off Brad- you would've never seen me voting that man out this early). Then again I am partial to Latin guys, but my JP was muy caliente

Now who are alwaysAMC & I gonna come in here & dish about? Ozzy? Yul? Adumb? I think not. There is only one Survivor for me this year & it's JP. Please Mark Burnett- bring him back ala Steph & Bobby Jon. And YES, I am SERIOUS.

Oh and that voice- so raspy & whispery almost- oh my god, if he whispered Spanish sweet nothings in my ear all night with that voice...... I wouldn't be responsible for my attitude, let alone his. B)

• Members

Parvati is SMOKIN'!!!!!! She has one of the best Survivor bodies ever

I'm glad JP got the boot. He was too arrogant and bossy, serves him right for being such an [!@#$%^&*] during Billy's eviction.

Adam didn't even say three sentences this week. If the tribe loses again I see Nate getting voted out.

Archived