Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never watch Survivor but watched it tonight bc its been getting so much press this season and loved it. I think I like Cao Boi even if I dont quite get him all the time....lol. He seems like an interesting character. As far as player, I think so far Nathan might be my fave.

I noticed that the hispanic tribe didnt seem to get as much airtime. I barely noticed the 2 females on that team. It looks like next week they are thinking of throwing the challenge in order to get rid of Billy. I wonder what he does to prompt that

• Members

I thought I would make this the "official" discussion thread for the show. :)

Anyhow, I watched it because of all the controversy and I liked it. I only watched about a third of the last one after getting bored, but this seems much better.

• Members

Great, great season so far. I haven't felt this good about a Survivor season from the get-go in about 5 seasons. Excellent.

Love the Asians. Love the Hispanics.

White and AA tribe....eh.

Flicka....love you girl, but you're a [!@#$%^&*] MORON!

• Members

Anyone else think that Flicka let the chickens go on purpose? I mean seriously - she had to have known the chickens were under there - and just looking at her - I wouldn't be surprised that she is some huge animal rights activist and didn't want the chickens to be brutally murdered....just a thought going through my mind.

Archived