Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Survivor: Discussion Thread

I'm interested in how they'll edit the tribes.

Will they follow the cliches and portray the African-Americans as ghetto-ish, the Asians as brainy, nerdy people; Latins as "Andele!" Mexicans...

I swear they find out who I like and make them invisible. Every freaking year.

Anyways, I Love Becky, Parvati, Jenny and the sisters on the african american tribe.

Glad Sekou was voted out.

I never watch Survivor but watched it tonight bc its been getting so much press this season and loved it. I think I like Cao Boi even if I dont quite get him all the time....lol. He seems like an interesting character. As far as player, I think so far Nathan might be my fave.

I noticed that the hispanic tribe didnt seem to get as much airtime. I barely noticed the 2 females on that team. It looks like next week they are thinking of throwing the challenge in order to get rid of Billy. I wonder what he does to prompt that

I thought I would make this the "official" discussion thread for the show. :)

Anyhow, I watched it because of all the controversy and I liked it. I only watched about a third of the last one after getting bored, but this seems much better.

Great, great season so far. I haven't felt this good about a Survivor season from the get-go in about 5 seasons. Excellent.

Love the Asians. Love the Hispanics.

White and AA tribe....eh.

Flicka....love you girl, but you're a [[email protected]#$%^&*] MORON!

I never watch Survivor but watched it tonight bc its been getting so much press this season and loved it. I think I like Cao Boi even if I dont quite get him all the time....lol. He seems like an interesting character. As far as player, I think so far Nathan might be my fave.

I noticed that the hispanic tribe didnt seem to get as much airtime. I barely noticed the 2 females on that team. It looks like next week they are thinking of throwing the challenge in order to get rid of Billy. I wonder what he does to prompt that

He is lazy and doesn't do anything but lay around. They showed that on the preview. So they want him gone.

Anyone else think that Flicka let the chickens go on purpose? I mean seriously - she had to have known the chickens were under there - and just looking at her - I wouldn't be surprised that she is some huge animal rights activist and didn't want the chickens to be brutally murdered....just a thought going through my mind.