Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with those who say Candace can rot on Exile Island- sorry, but she made a HUGE mistake. Parvati & Adam were doing just fine without her & Jonathan- it would've been smarter to wait for the merge & start playing your cards then. Don't contestants know by now that you reap what you sow in Survivor? Candace's gameplay went down a peg in my book.

It's messed up that Jenny was voted off, but obviously it was smart for the Caucasion Invasion. Nate would be a fool not to jump ship and I think Yul, Sundra, Becky, & Ozzy would welcome him with open arms.

One thing is for certain: the twist makes the merge that much more interesting. I disagree Steve- not every season on Survivor does a tribe going in with an advantage play out how one might expect. This looks to be one of those cases.

Current Survivor Rankings:

1. Parvati

2. Nate

3. Ozzy

4. Sundra

5. Adam

6. Becky

7. Candace

8. Yul

9. Jonathan

• Members

juniorz, I believe if they go in next week with 5 that Nate would jump ship too to the other tribe, and that would make a big difference. And it would make it more interesting.

And I know that not every season has the tribe with the most members dominating, but the majority of the years it has been that way. And after the merge those seasons became bores at times because even though editing might try to make you think one way, the end was still how you knew it was going to happen. You could half the time guess which one they would knock off this time.

That is like the year that they waited on the merge until the one tribe got down to just Stephanie - even though Stephanie was a good player you knew that she wasn't going to survive but 2 maybe 3 weeks at the most. The odds were so stacked against her.

I just like some suspense to it, and having the tribes more evenly matched going into a merge keeps it so.

I for one hope that Nate does switch ranks. But of course that might spell bad news for Parvati who is one of my faves, but would be good for Yul who is my other fave.

Mine looks like this:

1) Parvati & Yul (tied)

2) Sundra

3) Becky

4) Adam

5) Ozzy

6) Nate

7) Candace

8) Jonathan

I agree with your rankings but put Yul higher - he and Parvati are right at #1 for me. Candace & Jonathan are on the bottom for me now, and Nate is right above them for now.

• Members

1 2 3 CANDACE :lol:

Was I supposed to feel sorry for that idiot?

This season continues to ROCK IMHO.

What a wonderful twist! I also can't stand Johnathan! Ozzy continues to impress me. People say he just provides food, but he does a hell of a lot more than that. Cracked up seeing Yul dance. THANK GOD JENNY is gone. Karma is a bitc*. Nate and Johnathan BETTER HOPE Raro wins next week.

Can Adumb close his fricking mouth! He always ahs taht dumbfounded look and it's SO annoying. I loved the loser tribe reaction to the bottle :lol:

ROCK on Itunes. And I'm now an official Yul fan!

My Rankings:

Ozzy

Sundra

Yul

Becky

Parvarti

Nate

Johnathan

Candass

Adumb

• Members

Well.......

If they stayed on the tribe and Yul, Jonathon, Becky, Ozzy, Candace, and Jonathon lost last week. Ozzy would probably have gone

If they lost this week, then it probably would have been John. And the second person....there's a good chance it could have been Candace.

She made a smart move.

• Members

Could be. I mean there's no way of knowing of course. But if I were Candace and Jonathon, I probably would have done the same thing. I think we need to keep our eye on Candace. I don't think she's as cooked as the tribe and some fans think she is. I can see her winning some individual immunities.

On another note, I can't believe how naive Yul is being. Don't tell Ozzy!! UGHHHH.

• Members

You should of seen the insider clips. It showed Yul trying to give Becky his idol. He wants her to have it instead but Becky refused to take it.

BTW if any of you want to know the boot order you can PM me or if you want to know where your favorite finishes.. I won't say in this thread since alot don't want to be spoiled.

Archived