Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love this season!!!!

LMAO at Candice being sent to Exile... again. And finally getting the boot. :D

I don't understand the Jonathan hate. Parvati, Adam and Candice don't do shít around camp (or at least they haven't shown what they do). While the behavior was a bit childish, I agree with what he did.

Ew. Anyone catch Adam eating at the beginning of the episode? Gross. Nasty. *vomit*

Parvati's bath was such a waste of money. I expected the bath to be private.

Nate's stupid winks and smirks bug. <_< And I hated his Ghetto Freddy Krueger look...

Yul has too much power. I'm surprised they haven't shown Ozzy and Sundra pacting a F2 Deal.

• Members

I'm surprised to hear all the Parvati backlash- I can't think of anything she did in this week's episode that made me like her any less. I thought she played things smart by pushing for Jonathan to leave and making nice with Sundra. Yes, Yul is the ring leader of that group and it was wise on her part to point that out!

These people aren't thinking with their heads- CLEARLY that immunity idol needs to be played sooner than later if Ozzy & Sundra want to have any chance at winning $1,000,000!!! I'm waiting for them to wake up and see that- hell, even Jonathan. You DON'T want the immunity idol to go unplayed into Final 5. :unsure: Not smart.

I have a feeling we're going to see an Ozzy/Sundra/Parvati alliance, however short-term it may be, sometime soon.

Jonathan is a rat and I'm glad he was called out on that.

Candass made a fool of herself when she went off about them eating the fish w/o she, Parvati, and Adam. Don't get me wrong, she was totally in the right, but was clearly out of her league trying to argue with Yul and Jonathan.

I wish Adumb would just smile & grin all day long. Now that Candass is out of the mix, maybe we'll get the Adam/Parvati hookup that's been boiling under the surface. Cook Islands is so very soapy I swear to God! :lol:

Goes to show you how poorly Adumb & Candass are playing the game when they take back NOTHING from the auction, especially when they didn't pool their money to win the power in the game. HELLO! You guys KNOW the numbers are against you- any POWER you could get may be of some value, no? :mellow:

Idiots.

• Members

WHY is Jonathan still here. He needs to go ASAP

Dang, they must hate Candice to send her to Exile yet again. Not sad that she's gone bc she never did anything for me though.

Adam is my favorite to win followed by Yul. Hopefully they make it to the end

• Members

Yul has been my favorite player by a MILE all season, but he is kind of starting to get on my nerves. He's displaying some rat-y behavior himself which is fine, but then he plays it off like he's a saint. And all of his peace keeping crap is getting old.

• Members

I had a board meeting on Thursday night, and had to tape it. I finally got to see it. I had to force myself to stay out of here and so happy I did.

Yay Candace is gone. So glad. I just had grown to hate her so much.

And Juniorz I don't blame Parvati for calling Jonathan out, but I do have to say that the attitude she keeps displaying has caused me to move her down on my list. As for anyone making an alliance with her, I just don't think she is trustworthy.

And even though I don't like Jonathan that much, I am glad he called Adam and gang out on not working around camp. He is not the only one who has said it either. I am sure that the editing even though bad is not editing it to just show them always sitting around. That is all we ever see of them 3.

I am still loving Yul as my fave. Parvati is still in my top 5 but out of the #2 position. All she has going for her is looks in my book, and of course Adam falls in that book too. If he wasn't the only one that is even good to look at I would want him gone too. And Parvati is the best looking gal so they have that in their favor.

As to why they don't get rid of Jonathan he is the perfect patsy for going to #2. No one would vote for him, so whoever goes wants Jonathan beside them.

Archived