Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yul winning is boring and predictable. But I'm OK with it.

I'm sick of Ozzy's self proclaimed uderdog tale. Move on...............

Parvati obviously voted for him because she wants to jump his bones.

The fire making tie-breaker was just pathetic. Embarrasing.

Jonathan looked smokin'!!!! Love him. Favorite player of the season.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read that previous fire tie-breakers have also laster over an hour and ended with them using matches, but this is the first time they decided to show that.

I'm shocked that Yul won, because the jury seem to have it out for him and to be full of sour grapes. I guess Adam's vote really sealed it for him.

I've seen a clip of Sundra from "Sex and the City," she is HOT.

Lastly, is it worse to lose 9/0 or 5/4/0? I'm not sure if the final three thing is necessary.

• Members

I think they said that there'd be a poor camp and a luxurious camp, and it sounded like each tribe would switch after every reward challenge.

I can't wait to find out what the one thing a Survivor does that will get America talking.

My only thing about Yul winning was what Parvati and Candace said during final TC and what Jeff said during the Reunion. Every ? he is EVER asked, was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long winded and fake.

• Members

Yeah, I heard Danielle/Cirie & Ian/Jenn. My guess BJ and Steph were able to do it on their own.

Am I the only one that was a tad bit disappointed that there wasn't a "Sue Hawk" moment? LOL! The only reason to watch these long winded finales (Amazing Race gets one hour, yet we have to sit throught two hours of filler for Survivor) is for the drama and there wasn't any last night.

• Members

That's what made it so hot. I loved that shirt on JP- sexalicious. Anybody else think that both he & Brad were worried about Jeff's line of questioning? :lol: Both times, the questions were phrased with double-meanings IMO.

The finale was lackluster at best. I FF'd through a lot of it, including the annoying fire-making crap. I was rooting for poor Sundra.

I think these people were lame & good for Adumb for calling them on it. Why on earth wouldn't Ozzy & Sundra want to force Yul to spend the idol? Why guarantee him Final 3? It made absolutely no sense, especially since Adam & Parvati had done nothing to betray them in the past. It was so blind for that tribe to stick together for as long as they did- Becky & Sundra all but handed Yul & Ozzy the game on a silver platter.

And, a HUGE WTF? to the Final 3 really being the Final 3. What a dumb idea! I thought for sure they'd do the annual "Who knows the jurors best?" quiz for F3 Immunity. They made it impossible for Becky to win & hurt Ozzy's chances as well. Had Ozzy won F3 Immunity, he could've taken Becky to the finals & won the whole damn thing. I know I'd feel cheated if I played a whole season of Survivor with a Final 2 strategy in mind only to have the season stop short at Final 3. Lame.

Candice was pretty funny with Yul. Enjoyed that. Still don't like the b!tch though! :lol:

Poor Billy. As if the airing of that tribal council wasn't embarassing enough, Probst goes and further humiliates him with Candice sitting right there. Not cool.

Archived