Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like several people on here, but the overall concept of Survivor this time I am not liking at all. This is almost as boring as the year (sorry I'm old I forget where they were at) that Bobby Jon & Stephanie were first on and their team lost every competition.

I knew the setup this year would allow the one team to dominate. But I still never dreamed it would be this bad.

I hope that something changes in the near future or I may lose total interest for the first time ever.

• Members

Steve - I agree. I think they lost sight of what Survivor really is with this whole 'comfort tribe' thing.

Anyway - LAME twist, STUPID decision to give up immunity, but ultimately I'm ok with who left. I really like Cassandra and am happy she was allowed to stay. They never really focused on Liliana that much, so I barely knew her.

Dreamz needs to go though - he's a mess. Can't wait for the Rocky/Dreamz showdown next week.

• Members

I agree. Very stupid move on Moto/Roto's tribe. But I guess you can look at it from a different standpoint and wonder if they thought their camp was a big part of their winning, and they probably thought giving that up would lead to more losses in the future.

Cassandra is so cute. I just want to eat her up! Although, I really liked Lilianna as well.

Dreamz has got to go or lose his voice in a freak challenge accident. Either one!

• Members

Once the merge happens Rocky and Alex will be great friends or bitter enemies. No in between.

I want Anthony gone ASAP!!! He's useless and pointless. LMAO at his pathetic performance in the reward challenge. :lol:

Kudos to TIIC for coming up with more interesting challenges. No more puzzles!

• Members

I'm enjoying this season but I didn't like the twist.

Moto's still my favorite tribe. Looks like Lisi & Stacy are controlling it since they pushed for the Liliana boot. I think it was smarter to get Liliana out because she would of caused problems for the alliance.

I'm meh about Ravu. I only like Yau Man, Rita & Michelle.

• Members

I'm probably in the minority but I loved Stacy & Lisi being !@#$%^&*]y to Dre. It's been awhile since we had a real !@#$%^&*]y girl. I don't feel that sorry for Dre because he had no problem running his trap on Night 1.

Really hate the Ravu tribe. The only people I like are Michelle & Yau Man.

• Members

I didn't mind them being !@#$%^&*]es to Dreamz, but they did piss me off when they extended that hateful attitude towards Cassandra. I think Alex was right though, but with the previews, the whole thing may not matter since it looks like that 5 will be split up.

I really like Cassandra - she kicked ass in that challenge and then sealed the immunity for their tribe. Plus she's just a really nice person. I don't know why they have to exclude her.

Rocky - haha - that guy is all talk. He is entertaining though - I hope he sticks around for a long time.

LOL at Lisi falling on her ass...then running to the WRONG board. That just made the episode for me.

• Members

There's a difference between bitc/hy and petty IMHO. Stacy and Lisi were being petty, juvenile, and snooty teens. Orrrr 'mean girls.' I didn't even find it slightly amusing. That was just horrible IMO. And for pete's sake now I'm feeling sorry for Dreamz. Bloody Hell. Ooohh as for Dreamz, NEVER say 'Genocide' again. Eeek, bad choice of word there.

BEST PART: Lisi takes a NICE face plant on to the ground :lol::lol::D :D

Earl still ROCKS.

Earl's spin on Moto being "Fresh Prince on Bel Air" and his tribe being "Good Times". :lol::lol:

SO many women are getting the BOOT.

Okay and Boo is OFFICIALLY on my sh!t list. And BTW would it HURT Moto to atleast give them some food/equipment. FOR FUKCS SAKE THEY HELPED Y'ALL BUILD THAT LUXURY SHELTER. Talk about @$$holes.

Oh and producers, I'm calling straight BS on your pillow challenge. Anyone can tell that the physical match up was UNFAIR.

• Members

I want that pig, Lisi gone ASAP!

Her & Stacey's treatment of Cassandra was awful. It's human decency. And Cassandra is much more capable than that stumbling piece of crap.

I hate Dreamzzzzzzzzz. Hopefully their tribe will lose soon and be thrown to the crappy camp soon.

The plot to include Dreamzzzzzzzz and Cassandra makes little sense. They can be tight with them but when it's down to the nitty gritty they'll jump ship in a heartbeat.

I'm sick of Rocky. I'm glad he fucked things up for once. He has wayyyyy too much power.

WTF is with Yau Man? He says Rita is expendable... yet he isn't a force to be reckoned with.

Archived