Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

They're probably not as mean to Cassandra as they are to Dreamz, which is why it's not being shown much. I am praying Cassandra and Dreamz screw Moto over if they can.

Alex ... I am loving him. He has BRAINS. Thank GOD for him. If I didn't expect Moto to come tumbling down at the merge, I'd say he would be an amazing winner.

Yau Man bugs the crap out of me. HE'S expendable. I want to like him but he just frustrates me. He's very nasty when it comes time to vote. Something about that bugs the crap out of me.

Michelle is adorable. So cute. I love her. I wish we saw more out of her.

Earl is awesome. Kinda bland but still awesome and he's quietly running his tribe, IMO.

Rocky is awful. He's ruining his tribe and why they let him call the shots is beyond me. He'll get his very soon, IMO. Do you honestly believe Moto will want him around? He's screwed and we're being set up for his fall.

Mookie is alright. He's too tight with Rocky for my tastes. I don't think he stands a great chance at winning this game but he's doing alright and not that high on anyone's radars yet.

Anthony is losing steam. I think he'll be out soon, a victim of the swap. Either he or Rocky will turn on the other. I just get this feeling. Their bonding scene the other night was put there for a reason.

Stacy is so hot, but such a bitch. I kinda like it. LOL. Sexy. But she was just a little too rude and a little too dense. I want to like her and she has some grasp on the game, but man ... she's screwing herself.

Lisi is awful. I can't stand this fat idiot. I loved her falling on her face and losing her turn for Moto. Kharma is a bitch lady and again, she'll get hers.

Edgardo spoke! He has some sense too! Color me surprised! He's screwed in a merge though. Reminds me of the edit Adam from CI got.

Boo has some legs but he's a strong guy. He's going to get targeted. We'll see. He has some strategic sense but not a lot.

Cassandra <3 I wanted to cry seeing her sit there all sad with her coffee grounds. Ugh I love her. I wish she spoke more! Damn editors. YOU SUCK! I'd love her even more if she actually tried to save herself last week, which she didn't. :(

Dreamz ... sigh. I love that he wants to screw Moto over. I like him, but I'm 50/50.

I think I covered everyone ... if not, then they aren't memorable! lol.

And what bugs me about Ravu is there is no clear alliance. Just like past loser tribes in Ulong and Raro. They vote at the spur of the moment and that's what is killing their tribe. Everyone's too afraid to make a move and just go along with the stupid decisions. I hate this mentality that has been creeping into the show now. I miss the days where everyone fought for their chance in this game and didn't just sit by and not do anything.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With that said ... I say we'll see an all black final three.

Cassandra = Becky

Dreamz = Ozzy

Earl = Yul

Why?

They have the best longevity edits, although I could see Michelle in there over Cassandra. The rest are screwed and have little chance. Stacy and Alex have the best shot on Moto. And if Edgardo hadn't been invisible for three episodes in a row, I'd include him to.

• Members

Possibly.

But who else has the legs to go far?

Rocky, Mookie, Alex, Boo, Lisi and Edgardo are all screwed, IMO. None of them have that great of an edit that justifies F4 except Alex. Stacy has a decent shot I suppose. Same for Michelle.

That leaves Dreamz.

Reminds me of a mix of Twila and Ozzy.

• Members

I really hate this show. When the very first season aired, I was disgusted by the similarities between it and the book The Lord of the Flies. I think it is only a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed on this show! I can't believe so many people like it! Why? I remember how The Lord of the Flies turned out, do you?

• Members

Andrew bored me - so I'm not sad to see him go. I usually feel sorry for social outcasts like Andrew, but for some reason I just didn't have too much empathy for him - especially when he compared himself to a black Cinderella not being able to go out with the boys or fish. I'm pretty sure he could have taken a stand and said he was going fishing or done whatever the hell he wanted to to try and prove his worth.

Rocky - glad he's still around - mainly bc he brings drama, which is one reason I watch this show. I can't say I really like him as a person - he's very brash. But he needs to stick around for awhile.

I can't wait to see how bad the guys treat Lisi. That crazy b!tch deserves being another outcast. I used to think she was ok, but after the last 2 episodes, I'm over her.

Glad that Cassandra got another chance with a better tribe. Early is getting too cocky for my liking though....

• Members

Andrew? It's Anthony, heh ...

Love Cassandra! She's so going to screw over Boo and Stacy (and they deserve it too, although I think they'll make the merge).

Hate Rocky. I think he's more vulnerable than he thinks. If Ravu loses again, it's between him and Lisi and he's screwed.

I'm surprised we didn't see Dreamz trying to stir things up and work it in his favor, although I think he's smart to not try anything and just bide his time until he can join Cass. That worked out perfectly for him and Cass though. She can work Earl/Michelle/Yau and he can just sit still and bide his time. I really hope we get an alliance between them. I think we will now, unless Moto has a sudden change in fortune.

• Members

I'm glad Anthony left. The pity party he was throwing for himself bugged.

BUT- Rocky went wayyyyy overboard bashing him at Tribal Council.

LOVED Jeff making fun of Lisi. :lol:

Rooting for Edgardo, Alex, Cassandra and Boo.

Archived