Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I can't believe someone actually likes this guy. He's a freaking moron. I said here after watching my first episode this season that you take people like Dreamz out ASAP and the endgame further illustrated my point. They foolishly left him in the game and he kept screwing everyone else and making it up as he went along. Yau-Man explained him very well- he has absolutely no thought process. He has all sorts of ideas but they all get muddled and his execution of them is horrendous. And I don't for a second get how giving Yau the immunity was giving up a million: no way could Dreamz beat Earl, Yau, and possibly Cassandra. And NO WAY would he win after taking that truck and then going back on his word. I'm sorry, but it was horrendous gameplay. There's only a $15,000 difference between 4th & 3rd (unless the other 2 final now both get the $100,000 runner up prize, which is entirely possible.

The Christian stuff was annoying, but I still LOVED Boo's rant best of all. He was appealing to what he thought was the good in Dreamz but that guy doesn't know his asss from a hole in the ground IMO.

Cassandra was OK and certainly didn't deserve the BS she had to put up with at tribal. And SO agree about Alex. What a [!@#$%^&*] retard.

WOO HOO! Big Brother!

And I LOVE Earl- he was certainly my fave and I'm glad he won. He's got that whole Larry Fishburne thing goin on that I dig. I hope Andy's right about his persuasion- because I for one would love to bite his sexy little beard hairs.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad Earl won, but it's sad that Yao-man didn't. Dreamz is a major a-hole and bastard as is Alex, who should've been bitchslapped for attacking Cassaundra teh way he did.

Boo's Christian thing was RIGHT on the money and I don't get people for dissing Boo for it.

• Members

Wow, that finale was FIERCE. Alex was a total jerk and it sucks he wasn't called out on it at the reunion. Cassandra did not deserve the treatment she got from him -- or from that idiot Lisi.

I liked Cassandra but she really should of tried to explain her strategy better, it came off as "I sat on my ass and was a friend for 39 days". That's not a winning strategy. She should of said she used it to her advantage to get in good with folks and then use it against them. Granted, that's pretty cold, but it's a game! Anything would of been better than what she said but she did a great job maintaining her composure.

Stacy came off really meek in that final tribal. I don't know what it was but she was so different.

Loved Michelle. So adorable. It sucks she was voted out so early.

I muted Boo's speech, LOL.

I liked Earl, he deserved the prize if Yau Man couldn't win, and I'm glad he was given a bit of a hard time, although it was obvious he'd win. I hope we see a woman eventually win again. We've had enough similar guy wins IMO.

And the reunion sucked. As usual. I hate how he rushes the early boots to have like 1 second to explain what they are up to now.

Can't wait for China! Who wants to bet the asian girl wins? Hehe ... I'm kidding but I think it'd be funny, like Jenna winning battle of the sexes 1 and Chris winning battle of the sexes 2.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Is anyone watching this? It's my first viewing of Survivor and I really thoroughly enjoyed tonight. Seeing the views of China was exotic and exhilerating. The game site is amazing. Tonight was too short a time for me to remember about each player, but from tonight James is the one I'd want on my team. When he made that leap over the fence to open the gate, he looked like a Hollywood stuntman. I did like several of the guys and hated PG and the blond waitress from New York. I think PG is the most dangerous competitor.

Actually, I didn't realize there were teams competing. It makes it more difficult to get rid of the best players who are protected by being on the other team.

The challenge didn't look all that difficult and it really was pretty.

Now, I know why folks were saying that Pirate Master was like Survivor.....so much similarity and even the wording sounded familiar. I loved Pirate Master and hope it's revived.

• Members

The red team is massacring the yellow team LOL. I love James and Leslie. They are my favorites right now.

What a wonderful challenge that was. James has been amazing in both challenges. Whoever has him on their side will win, I'm thinking. Besides being good, he is well liked I think so it would not surprise me if he and Leslie are the last two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Can't believe noone's posting about SURVIVOR this season. It's an awesome season so far IMHO. On Fei Long(the Red team), I like Aaron, Courtney(although hated her 1st and she is weak and I look for her to go soon), Amanda & Todd. I did like James, at first, but the way he talked with Jean-Robert this week, turned me off. On Fei Long, I hated Leslie, thank God that faux (IMHO) Christian is out the door. I also hate lazy-ass Jean-Robert, I hope he's the next out of Fei Long.

As far as Zhan Hu (the yellow team), I absolutely hate Dave. He's an arrogant woman-hating jerk. He's strip off the clothes routine this week was a copy of Richard's imho. I sure hope Dave's the next gone of Zhan Hu. The team really f'd up imho when they got rid of Ashley instead of him. (I really liked Ashley and was shocked to see her gone so soon). I also like Frosti, Erik, Sherea & Jaime. I hated Chicken and was glad to see that idiot out 1st.

• Members

I think that Todd and Amanda have this in the bag. I am definitely enjoying the change of locale. I just have a feeling that next season will be back to the whole island thing. Sad to see that crazy guy Dave go tonight. Will somebody please, please give Courtney some food! She looks like a skeleton and its only the fourth episode!

• Members

Hell yeah, glad Crazy Son of A Bitch Dave is gone. I'm even pissed he shares my name. lol. Agree about Sherea, I love her, love her attacking Dave, I wish she had hit him (at least slapped him), but she does need to get off her ass and help some. I do see her point though, that they should conserve energy since their tribe does seem to lose steam at almost every challenge.

Loving Amanda & Todd, as well as Erik, Frosti, Sherea. Also liking Phi Ghe.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived