Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yes, that comment was just so brutal and uncalled for. What a b*tch.

I hated Kenny and Krystal. Soooo much.

But to get back on topic..... I kinda feel sad for the tribe that voted people off during the last two episodes. I hate Coach's tribe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank God Stephen joined Erinn & Taj to vote out Coach. He's one of my most hated contestants ever. I think he's the biggest liar of them all too. I hope J.T. is voted off next. IMHO, J.T. and Tyson both would do anything that Coach wanted them to do including have sex with him. I don't know why J.T. is so fascinated with Coach.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow, Russel is amazing! Have to be honest, I couldn't stand listening to him in the beginning of this season. But now, after find a 2nd idol without any clue... that's freakin awesome. Besides if the 5 of them (including Shambo) can continue to knock out the others it would be great. Beacuse I don't care for they way their going at it... cocky and ignorant... hate it! So goooo Foa Foa + Shamboo. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't know if I can start a thread just on this, so I'll put it here.

Jennifer Lyon, who was 4th place in Survivor Palau (the season won by fireman Tom, also with Stephenie, Ian the dolphin trainer, Janu the showgirl, and so on), has died. She battled breast cancer for five years; she was diagnosed not long after taping the show. Coby, another castmate in that season, was close friends with her and broke the news on his Facebook.

Here's a video of her from early December, she wanted to start up a Christmas tree lot, with 10% of the proceeds going to breast cancer charities.

Goodbye Jenn :(

• Members

Saw the list earlier and I'm quite pleased with the cast. Some I would like to... never see again though...

He's the king of Survivor in my eyes. He rocks on challenges and would do really well alone on an island like this.

I'm really looking forward to this season. It's always un to have old contestants, and it's prefect for a 20th season of this show.

Archived