Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I am not looking forward to these three guys making the final 3, if that is what happens. Ive been very dissapointed in Jenna and i really hope she brings it at this final challenge and wins immunity.

Jenna, girl! Everytime im about to write you off you come right back to me! Ill never doubt you again! SHE DID IT! The cocky, entitled, !@#$%^&*] guys are going to have to turn on eachother! And it is all their fault, not just for losing when it was three on one but because Jenna asked to be voted out and they refused. My god, they are so pissy and upset she won. Like i get it, but suck it up fellas!

and jenna does it again! WOW! Yes. I am so love this. I love how Rob tried to make a deal and she was about to fall off and still said no - that move showed to her that he wasnt going to last. I also love how she said she didnt want the easy win and in that moment Rob knew he was gone. she really did take the person who had a better shot at beating her, game wise.

and wow at jenna slaying in the finale and getting 6 out of the 7 votes. DAMN! Did that ever happen again? WAIT DONT TELL ME If its 7-11!! LOL

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, watching Jenna play was interesting. I think she really came into her own towards the very end and just kept winning challenges. Many didn't like her winning but really, who else was there? Looking back on it could you see any of them actually winning? LOL. It was a great season.

Are you watching Pearl Islands next? God I love that season.

• Members

Corrine = why?

Cochran and Brandon = ugh

Philip and Francesca = meh

Erik and Andrea = eh, ok

Brenda = yay

Dawn = double yay

Malcolm = triple yay

Looking forward to Brenda, Dawn and Malcolm. Brandon and Cochran are trainwrecks. Philip is a loon and Francesca is a nobody and was out first. She's back because she and Phillip hated each other. Erik and Andrea I like so I'm interested in seeing how they play again. They weren't spectacular but likable so I'm down.

However this seems like such an odd mixture to me lol.

• Members

Some of that reads like producer pets who didn't get the public reaction they had expected (I think the show believed everyone would love Brandon, being a Hantz, and thought they would see Cochran as standing up to bullies to save Coach - not so much).

• Members

Season 7 was great but i dont have much to offer other than that. I can see why Rupert was the favorite. Johnnys grandma lie was shocking, and brilliant. Sandra earned her win. lill brought it. Burton & Ryano are hot. The castaway and looting twists were dumb and all the chanllenges were mediocre.

• Members

This is a good example of why my heart isn't in Survivor now.

I don't think Cochran was that popular. He spent a lot of time in his interviews doing damage control because of his edit.

The whole bring people back twist in season 7 ruined it for me. The only good part was seeing Lil get it from the jury.

• Members

Jenna quitting all stars was so hard to watch. I am so glad she did though and made it home in time to say goodbye to her mother. Wow.

Susans flipping out over richard. I really expected to be on her side, knwoing little of the story - but I really just kind of was amused and agreed with Ruperts commentary that this was an agenda she came up with and knew she was the next to go.

• Members

The Sue stuff was just nasty. It was obvious that they were using the show to make themselves look good in case of any possible lawsuit. And she never should have gone back. She seemed very off from the start.

There was a lot of spec that production told Jenna about her mother.

• Members

I think if it that's serious they're pretty much required to say something. IDK. Maybe not though?

Sue was definitely off from the start in All Stars.

Richard was fun to watch that season. I wish they all had treated it like he did.

Watching Mogo Mogo get decimated was very depressing to watch at the time.

Archived