Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members
I think they prob told her it isn't good or something along those lines and she was debating n staying or going. Or maybe she asked them to check on her and airing that out public ally would take away from the game. It was all very well handled. Was she dating Ethan at this point?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt think so because he like had basically no reaction.

I love Rob, but am not feeling Amber and have no idea what she does to deserve to win, so im thinking this must be one bitter ass jury.

Poor Lex. I do feel for him because Rob did ask for a personal player than was all the game isnt real life blah blah blah and i dont blame him but it does suck. I actually agree with rob and loved his speech bout how this is a game and if they dont wanna be his friends after than so be it. I like him a lot.

That annoying old guy is still hanging around he needs to go.

Colbys out made me sad cuz i love him so, but i loved Jeris reaction to it.

• Members

I love Kathy and Lex. A lot. Id rank them in my top 10, Kathy def! But wow, they were way to emotional and personal at the finale. Rob & Amber played the game and I never understand why people cant comprehend seperating the game and the real world. This isnt the real world, this is a 30 day game for a ton of money. Id never win because id be cut throat. Id vote my mother out to win and feel no guilt because i know she knows its a game, and its how its played.

Alicia was awful, bitter and i can not even comment further on her and she was a favorite before this finale. big Tom is another just awful, awful player of this game.

The jury was the ugliest part of this season. Thank god for ShiAnne (sp?) for calling everyone on the jury out on their judgement of Rob & Amber. I hate the stupid what will you do with the money because everyone is obligated to say charity - its obnoxious, i mean i would totally donate a lot of my winnings to help older people cuz its a cause close to my heart, but id feel like a pretentious !@#$%^&*] saying that knowing im spending a huge chuck on vacations, not working, partying, having fun etc..

Rob deserved the win, not Amber. By far. No wonder they are so popular though, not only did they play a good game, have a great romance, and make it to final 2 together but it was like them vs the world.

• Members

I don't think many at the time were team Romber. They're very polarizing. I've grown to accept them and I appreciate what Rob brought to the game. I think bringing him back the fourth time was a mistake though. That season was just all about how Rob will finally win Survivor and it was obnoxious. I may re-watch All Stars at some point to see if my opinion changes with more of a relaxed perspective. HOWEVER, Lex and Kathy were incredibly dumb to keep Amber. I really feel like they were more mad at themselves than Rob but yeah, they really really let their friendships get in the way. I think the reason for the three tribes back then was because everyone WAS so connected.

It's funny watching how everyone was so against the winners back then but nowadays, that someone won doesn't even matter. I mean, Parvati and Sandra both won yet made it to the final tribal council in Season 20.

• Members

He did deserve it. Lex's intense game and desperation for redemption really hurt his tribe in the long run. However, at the same time, Big Tom and Alicia were such pathetic followers. I loved them until All Stars. It really hurt my impressions of Lex, Tom and Alicia. I'm over it now, obviously, but back then it was just so tough to watch as you can probably see.

• Members

I'm halfway through Season 22, Redemption Island, and it is surprisingly entertaining. Originally I refused to watch it since it brought Russell back for a third time, but I'm glad I picked it up now. I know who wins, but still it's quite a great season so far.

• Members

Season 9 - Ep 1 was a bore and painful to get through, but ep 2 is much better.

This challenge where they are all on the balance beam and have to move across it one at a time to the other side by getting around eahother without touching more than one person at a time is amusing and honestly looks very, very tough.

My god, Eliza is insufferable.

• Members

Episode two of that season is a lot of fun, because of that one young woman on the team who is a huge bitch (can't remember her name) and because I liked Twila a lot too.

Rob and Amber were popular at the time of their first season, because of the love story, and also because there wasn't a whole lot else to root for (Jenna Lewis - ugh).

I have never been a big Rob fan but he did manage to either learn to censor himself better for the camera or to truly use the reality TV experience to find a way to grow up. Most DO NOT.

I liked Alicia a great deal before All Stars. Not after.

Supposedly Jeff Varner got the boot list for that season and leaked it.

Shii Ann ended up getting a car out of defending Rob and Amber. I wonder what she did with it.

• Members

Yeah, I grew to appreciate and even like Rob. I'm definitely going to be rewatching All Stars soon. I have it on DVD. I'm curious to see how I react now. I've only rewatched it once and that was with the amazing commentary. That's worth it alone. They're separated into groups and there was still some left over resentment

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Who is watching Survivor: Caramoan?

I'm so angry that Francesca was sent home first - AGAIN! DAMN! She's so funny & I just loved her commentary. Would've loved to see her play the game further.

Great premiere though. LMFAO at Philip. He's the star of the show. The guy brings the crazy & he's just so ridiculous w/his antics, flubbery body & crimson undies.

There wasn't enough Brenda! She looked so amazing when she got off the plane. I love her so much & hope she goes far this season!

I love Dawn too smile.png HATE Andrea & Corrine. Enjoyed Cochran (hilarious) & Erik. Brandon wasn't as annoying as I was expecting.

Pretty ok Fans bunch. Shamar left a bad taste in my mouth with his attitude when they first arrived at camp but that was awesome when he helped start the fire. Eddie is a total toolbag. Michael is cool. Matt is disturbing to look at but he's cool too. No real opinion on any of the girls yet except I liked Sherri a lot.

Archived