Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well that was a fun, crazy last 15 minutes.

I'm a little sad to see Edgardo go, just bc he was the hottest guy left (if he kept his mouth shut). Anyway, I love that Mookie just wasted his idol. Mookie is dumb and needs to just go.

Dreamz actually impressed me tonight - although next week he'll be in trouble. But yeah, I was feeling Dreamz tonight for the first time ever.

Why does everyone hate Cassandra and especially Stacey? lol - Stacey really must be hated - she was dogged on that question challenge.

• Members

Stacy seems to be the kind of person who's sweet to your face and talks to you when SHE wants something but then probably trashes you behind your back.

I don't get the Cassandra hate. I love her. <3

I'm a little tired of this being Earl's show. I'd venture a guess he wins just based on his great edit.

Dreamz is slowly screwing his chances to win this game.

Mookie, Alex, Stacy and Boo have no shot in hell to win this thing. Yao-Man, Cassandra, Dreamz and Earl have the best shot.

The past several episodes have been fantastic. I'm LOVING Fiji. It's been a great season. Not up there like early seasons but still very good, at least compared to Cook Islands. That was such a snoozefest!

• Members

Yeah, I don't get the Stacy hate. TIIC, explain!!!

I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at Alex's, Mookie and Edgardo's look of smug satisfaction when Cassandra's name came up. Edgardo's smile vanishing when his name popped up was PRICELESS!!!

Yau-Man, WTF?! WHo the hell leaves their idol lying around waiting for it to be found. Stick it up your ass or something.

Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is soooooooooooo gonna lose. He's too wishy washy.

And YAY that Boo has found a niche! :D

• Members

I just NOW got into Fiji because my sister talked up the tribal council so much. I generally only make it through 1 of 2 seasons of Survivor, usually the fall season because I'm having Big Brother withdrawals. Here's my thoughts:

---At some point, preferably sooner than later, you need to cut someone like Dreamz. He can serve a purpose, when manipulated properly, but ultimately, he's dangerous to keep around. He could unknowingly stir up all kinds of sh!t around camp.

---Edgardo was hot! And so was his accent! Unfortunately, he was pretty much a total dumbass.

---I don't like that they're re-burying the immunity idol this season. There being 2 as it is, it's completely unnecessary.

---If ever there was an idiot, Mookie is it. Yul he is not, my friends. And the idea of 'sharing' the immunity idol? Well, this is where that gets you, my friends. It ends up wasted on paranoia. Alex PLAYING it at that point? Laughable. And LMAO at that alliance being labeled The Four Horsemen. Cowboy, Scott, and Jase would be proud. Go Team Mongrel.

---I can't tell yet why everyone hates Stacy because she wasn't shown much. That said, she seems vacuous enough. Hopefully she steps up her gameplay because as of now, she's the 5th wheel. She needs to start seeing herself as the all-important tie-breaking swing vote, which she can play out now. Pick em all off Stacy, BOTH sides. They all have one thing in common: They think very little of you. So get them before they get you girl.

---I like Cassandra A LOT. She's everything that I wished Vecepia was and more. She's more like Monica on BB2, but far less outspoken. She watches everybody and has a good handle of each individual's gameplay. I also really like Earl. He's a thinker but he's not afraid to speak his mind either. Yao Man is one to watch. If anybody feels at home on the Fiji Islands right now, it's him. He's the old man's Ozzy.

My rankings (based on 1 episode of viewing)

1. Earl

2. Cassandra

3. Yao Man

4. Stacy

5. Boo

6. Alex

7. Dreamz

8. Mookie

• Members

Mookie needs to STFU. I hope he's voted out tonight - I can't stand him.

I'm getting a gay vibe from Earl tonight...weird.

Boo's body is hot! I'd brown-bag him.

These idiots are the worst Battleship players ever. That was pathetic - they are all idiots!

THANK YOU! Mookie is gone...life for tonight is complete. ha

• Members

OMG! Alex is one sneaky, sneaky bastard!!!!

I'm desperately rooting for Boo to win. It's pretty obvious that he'll team up with Stacey & Dreamzzzzzzzzz. They NEED to break up Cassandra/Earl/Yau-Man.

What's with the challenges this season? They need to tone down the intensity of it. Boo screwed his knee today and Papa Smurf left because of the muddy walk.

• Members

I don't know - you think they'd be more boring than the Thailand final five? That was the WORST final five - with Clay, Brian (the scuzzy winner), and well I don't even remember the other unmemorable names. That season just sucked once Shi-Ann (or whatever her name was) got kicked off. Worst cast ever IMO.

I still say these Figi players are idiots - I can't believe how bad they are at Battleship.

Archived