Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shawn, you say you won't spoil yourself EVERY season! LOL!

This cast is again very racially diverse which is good, but it makes me think the the tribes will be broken up by race again...Asian Americans and African American's against the rest, maybe?

• Members

I've heard a player is chosen to divide the teams. But then, what happens to the person who divides them?

It's very confusing and i can't wait to see what happens.

I'm pretty excited for Fiji as typically the Feb-May seasons tend to be a bit better than the Sept-Dec seasons.

And Mike, I need to PM you about my Redux games ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well - it was ok.

I just don't think that a tribe having a couch and other awesome amenities is very Suvivor-ish.

And I'm not really drawn to the cast yet...hopefully that changes soon. There are many forgetable faces this year. I love to hate Rocky right now, that's about it.

• Members

Decent premiere. Reminded me a bit of Palau and how much potential that cast had only to see Ulong get owned and the endgame become very boring.

I liked Rocky more than I thought.

I love Erica <3

I liked Jessica too.

Cassandra and Yau Man are very endearing. I'm totally rooting for them.

Earl and Anthony have mega potential to be the first African American man to win.

Dreamz is likable but also a tad annoying. He clearly has less than stellar social skills so it should be interesting watching him play.

Looks like Boo will become our comedic relief.

I was disappointed we didn't see much of Michelle, Lisi, Liliana or Stacy. Four of the more interesting women this season.

Would of liked to see more from Gary too.

Oh, I like Alex too. Reminds me of Ethan/Aras/Yul

ETA: Edgardo and Mookie bore me. I hope they become more interesting soon. Although I have heard Edgardo becomes our villain of the season ... supposedly.

• Members

OK - Earl is officialy my favorite and I want him to win. Loved that scene where he killed the snake, even though he wasn't happy about it, and then referenced Saving Private Ryan, and finally said that snakes are just misunderstood, but he had to protect himself.

Anyway not too sad to see Erica go. I'm a little surprised, bc I really didn't think her screaming was all that bad - she just wanted to win and knew how to solve that puzzle - and someone needed a leader in that situation. Eh, whatever.

They are doing a good job editing this season, or at least tonight, bc I felt they featured lots of the players tonight, so I am much more familiar with some of the survivors. Basically, they didn't just feature the 2-3 players that might be voted out.

That was funny with Boo - that guy is crazy...and when his hammock broke - I was LMAO as he fell.

Archived