Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I agree. Even without a reward challenge, and more camp time, the editing still sucks and many many chracters are ignored. It was the Anthony, Dreamz, Rocky, Mookie, Boo, Earl show. Erica, Lisi, Alex, Yau Man and Sylvia were guest stars with Michelle and Rita making a cameo appearance.

It was alright but Liliana, Stacy, Edgardo, Cassandra, Rita, and Gary were all ignored. There's no need for one character to narrate EVERYTHING. I hate that. Why can't they show one or two different confessionals on something?

I'm still enjoying Fiji though.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was CRINGING during Dreamz sad story. I HATE when they do that.

And now Rob 2.0 is starting to get on my nerves.

Erika :( :(

One thing I learned from last Thursday show is that 'Boo Boo' is a hottie :wub: He had me LMAO too. The hammock will go down as a favorite. Great shot there. :lol:

• Members

<3 Papa Smurf. I hate he's still not feeling good next week. He's one of the few old guys in recent seasons I hoped would go really far.

Stacy TALKED!

And Liliana actually gets face time next episode! OMG!

That was a pretty good Tribal Council tonight. I loved the mystery of whether Sylvia or Anthony would be voted out. And WTF was with Rita voting for Earl? Just to avoid a tie? Meh.

I feel bad for Anthony. Looks like he takes a beating next time.

And who wants to bet Earl finds the idol?

I'm also dying for a Moto to go to Exile, only so they realize there are two idols in play (one at each camp)

• Members

I loved tonight's episode. Great challenges as well.

Nice to see Cassandra, Stacy & Rita tonight. Although, Rita's random vote for Earl was a big wtf. It was so out of the blue so I'm expecting for it to be an issue later on.

Does anyone else hate Mookie? I can't stand him.

Sylvia on the slip and slide was probably the most funniest thing I've seen since Scout in the challenges.

Archived