Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great finale. I'm glad Yul beat Ozzy but I give credit for Ozzy being a great player too.

I'm glad Probst gave Becky props at the reunion. She was very underrated.

And holy crap Sundra looks amazing.

I'm hoping Sekou wins the car. Everyone at sucks voted for him to screw it all up.

• Members

Becky was very underrated. Sigh.

Anyway, glad Yul won.

I'm once again pissed at the reunion special. I'm so tired of hearing about the same damn people who I watched for 15 episodes.... I know all I need to know about Ozzy, Jonathan and Yul ... MOVE ON.

Ugh. It drives me insane.

• Members

They do. I understand the need to focus on who the "stars" were this season, but gosh ... give the others a chance to talk!

At least to his credit he gave Jenny, Becky, Sundra, Nate, Brad, Rebecca and Stephannie their minute each :rolleyes:

He's far too biased for my tastes, but what can ya do?

• Members

A good, but verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry boring and uneventful finale. Final TC was a SNOOOOZE. No good drama.

Yul was my favorite since episode one, but I was rooting for Ozzy tonight! Love the underdogs. He was the Janelle of this season. (Only Janelle is better, obviously!)

I feel really bad for Becky. What an embarassing night! And Sundra isn't much better! Both of them should hide for months for that display. Also, Sundra was HOTTTTTTTTTT tonight!

• Members

First of all - I'm SO happy that Yul won. I never liked Ozzy, and after Yul's answers at tribal council, I'm so happy he won.

Becky never had a chance, that poor girl. LMAO at Sundra and Becky trying to start a fire...that is so embarrasing...and LOL at the reactions and then Sundra RUNNING OUT OF MATCHES! lol That really is sad though after 39+ days out there and obviously she didn't start many fires...but any Boy Scout could start a fire if needed. That's just embarrasing.

Anyway - Sundra was looking good! So was everyone else pretty much.

Finally...my boy JP!!!!!!!! WOW he's hot and he's now going to be a model. I wonder if there was any strange tension between him and Brad now that obviously they aren't together since JP hooked up with Reichen a few nights ago! :)

Archived