Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I want to stay spoiler-free too...so I haven't looked anywhere.

But I've thought Becky for awhile now. First, she is in one of the big two-person alliances, but she's rarely seen. I think that'll change as we get closer to the end. But Yul is such a big target, and shown too much, I doubt he'll win.

I bet Becky will be given crap for riding coat-tails though...so she'd have to go up against someone that the jury would never vote to win...probably Jonathan or Sundra (she's riding too, but Becky would win over her). Becky can't win over Ozzy.

Anyway that's my guess.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just LOVE this season too much to guess who the winner will be! Any of them could win and I could come up with reasons why they deserve it- I like that about this year.

I hope it's not Becky. I just don't like her as much as I used to. I think she's gotten snottier as the season has progressed.

For old time's sake, here are my current rankings:

1. Parvati

2. Ozzy

3. Sundra

4. Yul

5. Adumb

6. Becky

7. Jonathan

• Members

Wow, poor Johnathan. Screw you Yul and Becky. I'm rooting for Sundra and Ozzy, and if I were them I would plan a final two pack. Why is everybody so pissed off with Johnathan anyways? He played the game. The ex-tribe mates look like SORELOSERS.

Looking at the previews, my Yul hate is coming again.

• Members

A part of me thinks Jonathan should be winning - another part of me is glad he's finally gone.

Adumb is just DUMB. The only thing he has going for him is that hot body and melting smile. Other than that - LOSER.

I'm back to loving Parvarti :)

Yul's body looked gross tonight - he needs to eat - you could see all the veins sticking out of his stomach and chest!

Ozzy is gross - I can't stand him - and it looks like next week I'll hate him even more. He's so cocky and coy and thinks he's cute...he's NOT.

I've figured out (duh!) now why Becky is never shown - she's got zero personality out there...she's emotionless (did you see her with her sister?)...and she's really trying hard to keep the attention off her. It might be smart, but I don't think she'll win many votes unless she's up against someone everyone hates.

• Members

I'm shocked! I thought it would go Adam, then Jonathon, then Parvati.

I don't like Becky and Yul turning on Ozzy. Yul is kind of annoying me now. "Did you help Jonathon or did he help you?" "Both!"

Why does he have to be so fake and Switzerland-y about EVERY answer EVERY tribal!?

• Members

Finally Jonathan is gone! Hated him and Im glad I wont be seeing as much of him anymore. I was scared for Adam there but Im glad my favorite guy is still in the game

I think today was the first time I actually liked Parvati. I really didnt like her earlier

I think Yul has way too much power. They will never nominate him bc of hte idol. If I were the group, I would have bunched together to nominate him earlier, just to force him to use the idol, so that he would lose his immunity

• Members

Obviously you didn't watch the show if you think Ozzy is honest. He even admitted to lying about the food and wanted to hide it on Adam & Parvati. If you think that is honest your crazy.

And for the Yul saying "both" it's actually true. Yul had the idol and was safe no matter what. Had Jonathan not agreed to vote for them the aitu 4 would of voted for Jonathan and he would of went.

Archived