Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam is so NASTY!!!!! *cringes*

I don't like people who are constantly smacking their lips and wiping their teeth with their tongue.

I loved Jonathan. :( He kept it interesting and wasn't ashamed of being shady.

I don't want Yul to win. He's too much of a textbook F2.

Yul will be stupid to get rid of Ozzy. If Adam or Parvati make it to the F2 they'll win, since Ghetto Freddy Krueger, Man Jenny, Candass, Brad, and whoever-I-can't-remember-at-the-moment will vote for them.

• Members

Count me in as a Jonathan fan,

He saved Yul's tribe and they repay him by sending him off UGH

He's not the best player out there but at least he shook things.

He would have been the next to go in Adam's trib hands down so he made the right choice by joining Yul's tribe.

I can't remember the last time that every player put someone down as they did with Jonathan and I'm always a sucker for underdogs.

• Members

I hate to watch these shows when the players do something so dumb. Yul, Sundra, Ozzy, and Becky made their biggest mistake ever in turning on Jonathan. Jonathan was a smartass, and I loved to hate him, but they owed him big time. They should have stuck to getting rid of Adumb.

I think it would be so funny if he came on and won the next few immunity challenges. Adam has way too many votes on the jury. If he or Parvati make it to the final 2 none of the 4 can beat them. And they all even lost Jonathan's vote now.

I have liked Yul all along, but I don't like him much at all anymore. STill not on the Parvati bandwagon anymore either. Don't really like Adam except he is good to look at. And don't care for Becky or Sundra too much. I like them but don't see them as ones who have done much. I think Ozzy is gross. So I guess I am saying I don't know who of the 6 I want to win now. I have never got to one of these and not really want any of them to win. I just feel they have all made way too many mistakes.

• Members

WAY TO GO Parvati and Adumb!!!! Even though they're still basically screwed EVEN IF Ozzy is indeed next to go, they got Jonathan out of there, which needed to happen for them to have any kind of chance.

Loved that they came back and shared their food, making that snot Becky feel guilty for so cheerily hiding the food from them. I dislike her more each week. Sorry Danny. :P

It's too bad that Ozzy & Sundra don't seem to want to flip right now. It's their best move IMO- I could see Ozzy figuring that out. Sundra, however, is playing to honest and loyal of a game for me. At some point, you have to cut people, plain and simple. She's doing herself a disservice by not doing that.

Current Survivor Rankings:

1. Parvati

2. Ozzy

3. Adumb

4. Sundra

5. Yul

6. Becky

• Members

I don't want to see Ozzy or Sundra flip.

I am still mad at Adumb, Parvati, Jonathan and Candice for forming that alliance they did - esp. Adam & Parvati who turned their backs on fellow teammates after Jonathan & Candice jumped ship. I don't think it was a prejudice thing, but it certainly gave that appearance.

I still love Parvati, even more than I love Ozzy but I don't want to see Ozzy flip for her.

As I said before I am glad Jonathan is gone, but I agree with King - he was the best player.

My current rankins are:

Yul

Parvati

Ozzy

Sundra

Adam

Becky

• Members

So Survivor took a backseat to Ugly Betty this season, but I am catching on Innertube over at CBS.com and OMG!! This is one of the better seasons to date!!

Yul & Becky are my favorites by a long shot!!! I think my fave Survivors in a very longtime!!! Loving it so far!

• Members

OMG!! I just watched Episode 6 the double tribal council!!! And that challenge was the best thing I have seen since the bridge challenge with that crazy guy who was throwing punches!!

Christina got spanked by the tatoo girl and Becky!! That's my girl!!!! GO BECKY!!!

• Members

Yul really rubbed me the wrong way when he reprimanded Adam like that as if he was his father. Yul used to be my favorite. I don't know what happened to. He is straddling the line being a strategist and a nice guy, and he needs to pick one because it's annoying already.

Ozzy is amazing and unstoppable. He is my #1 right now.

Sundra is a nice lady, but I don't think she deserves to win.

I loved Parvati. I hope Adam wins the next IC and shows Aitu what a dumb move they made by getting rid of her over him.

I like Becky, but I wish she didn't look so evil all the time.

Archived