Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I thought my Sundra was a goner!!

Ozzy is the *Ulimate* Survivor at this point...OMG he is kicking some serious ass in this challenge.

Adam: I just don't like the whole jock type thing he has going and his longing glances at Candice...I think it is funny that she still doesn't really understand why the 4 don't like her all that much!!

Aul: Is still my favorite!!! I love him!! He is getting however a little to cocky for the game though and his stunt with Adam was really weird!!

Sundra: She is so sweet!! I just want to hug her!!! Love her!!! I think she is underestimated. At this point I really don't care who goes to the final 4 as long as it is not Adam, because Aul, Sundra, Ozzie and Becky worked their asses off during those 4 straight challenges they won. I don't think anyone can argue that...

Becky: I AM IN LOVE!!! She looks evil and sweet at the same time and she is a silent threat!! I would love to see a Becky/Sundra; Becky/Aul..final two!!! I love this season!! As long as Adam goes first on Sunday!

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry to see the hot Parvati go, only because she's so hot. But anyways, I want Ozzy to win. He definitely deserves it, I hope he wins the rest of the Immunity Challenges. So glad he did tonight. Adam's next unless he wins Immunity, and I don't see that happening, especially if Exile Island comes into play in the next Reward Challenge, as usual.

• Members

I was sad to see Parvarti go.

Anyway F.UCK YOU Jeff Probst! lol - he made that 'hat' thing into a HUGE deal. Yul made a nice gesture in giving Jonathan back his hat - and Jeff instigated the whole thing by saying "This is a monumental move to gain back jury votes by giving that hat back" - GMAFB! If Jeff hadn't said that - then nothing would have been said or thought about Yul being the nice guy in giving back the hat. He said it best in his response, "He said he wanted his hat back, so I gave him his hat back" (in the 'GMAFB look/attitude). Jeff really started that crap which could ultimately affect the outcome of the game.

Anyway maybe it's bc I was drunk - but didn't Jonathan look kinda like a DILF tonight when he was all shaven and stuff ;) hahaha

Ahhhhhhhh....I miss my JP!

• Members

Loved last nights episode. Jonathan did look better than usual last night Andy. The person that I really can't stand now that he has been on the jury is Nate. His looks and all that he gives just sicken me. The rest of the jury does not give me a vibe like Nate does.

Hated Parvati left, but I saw it coming. She hurt herself so much by coming back from that reward challenge and going to bed. If I knew I might be voted off, I would have at least tried to show myself more productive than usual. She left the others to do her work again.

After last night my rankings changed. I like Yul still but I am thinking more that Ozzy deserves to win. He works hard around camp, he really works hard at the competitions, and he has a strategic game as well.

My new rankings:

1) Ozzy

2) Yul

3) Becky

4) Sundra

5) Adam

• Members

Here is an excerpt from the TV Guide Commentary on last night's episode....looks like many people are agreeing about the whole Jeff Probst starting sh!t thing:

At tribal, the jury filed in, and I couldn't help but wonder how things were going back at the hotel now that Jonathan had crossed over. (Seriously, I wish they'd show us some after-the-torch moments with the jury members.) Even showered and shaved, Jonathan was still a large part of the island game. Last tribal council, Jonathan asked to get his hat back. At this tribal, Yul obliged. In what some might call jury tampering, Probst aggressively suggested that Yul's action was more of a jury-stroking move than a friendly gesture. So now everyone thinks Yul is evil. And if you look back over the season you have to ask, who's the real puppet master in this show?

• Members

Oh yeah, Jonathan was smoking hot last night. Add to that him being so gracious in all his interviews, totally willing to look critically at his choices in the game and unwilling to criticize even those who called him a cancer - he may be my favourite Survivor yet. He never once made things personal, was always crazy entertaining, and even after all the crap he got from people was kind to them - like "You're being so brave, Parvati." Great guy, fun player. He's worshipped as Jonathan Christ over on Survivor Sucks ;)

• Members

Wow - I could totally see Reichen and JP - both HOT and more of each other's type. I never thought Reichen and Lance Bass looked right together.

Anyway, I'm off to get in the middle of those two for one long night of hot passionate....ahhhhh.

Ok but seriously....so I guess Brad and JP didn't work out though? And I guess you could say that Perez pretty much confirmed JP's outing. I SOOO hope they talk about that at the finale tomorrow night!

Archived