Survivor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't sure if anyone knew because I didn't hear of it. I just found it last night, but it was dated November 13th. So, I figured someone did!

http://www.omgblog.com/2006/11/omg_hes_naked_ozzy_lusth.php

You can download the vid of Ozzy. It's like a Playboy Channel reality t.v. show. Ozzy is awesome. :lol: He talks pretty graphically, but it's hilarious. The one girl described sex with Ozzy like "Having sex on top of the world." And Ozzy says "He F.ed the sh!t out of her p*ssy."

Oh, playboy channel!

• Members

Wow - well that doesn't make me like Ozzy any more - but not bad...haha

That barely looks like Jonathan though - I wonder where that was taken or how they got that?

Did y'all see the link to Jeff Probst's nude pics? This may be old, but wow - he's packin'! haha -- well long, pretty thin though.

• Members

I think they are real - bc if you look at the close up pic, you see Jeff's jaw and it looks alot like him...plus I've heard he's pretty freaky I don't know.

Anyway I downloaded Ozzy's video - haha - he was all into it...but LMAO at the other guy who couldn't get hard! haha

• Members

The Jeff Probst pic has been debated for awhile, but even most critics agree that it is him. He is hung.

I just discovered the Ozzy and Jonathan stuff a couple of nights ago. I meant to ask if anyone knew about them then.

I also read somewhere and can't find it now that Brad and JP are now dating.

I love the pics at the blog that King posted. I had not seen all those. Wow Ozzy is not too bad himself. He is really big compared to Jonathan though. LOL

Archived