The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks for the clips Stace! I guess the answer to your question is "no". Tracy can not be on today.

Word from a supposed insider backstage person is that Tony Geary is incredibly unhappy. Who knows. What doe he have to be unhappy about. Makes all kinds of money and gets six months off.

I just hope that he doesn't leave only because there would go JE's airtime. Funny how Guza is quoted as saying "Tony and JE are having so much fun with this storyline." Hmmmm. Just got home and have to run out again for tennis lessons for my little one. Be back later. Crazy afternoon...three rounds of carpool to various activities. I am tired already.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No TQ. But she was first in the previews, that clip we saw on the 411 or whatever that is. Lukester is being rushed out and Tracy looks confused and asks whats going on.

knh, sorry about the bad day. I am such a careful driver, too, and I get shook up even when people tailgate (sp?) me, haha. I feel pressure to go faster, I don't of course, but it is so stressful. At least you didn't get in any trouble.

Ms.Q, could you upload the clips again? Sorry, it didn't work, it said the file is missing. Thanks so much! EDIT: Just kidding! I guess SendSpace was just having a stupid moment.

MF, sorry about the plans being postponed. I looooove Disney World. Expedition Everest is the best ride to hit the earth. Aww now I am sad and wish I were going, too...

bsg, did you hear about the Red Sox's plans to trade Ellsbury to get Santana?!?!?! I am so upset! That would be so unbelievably STUPID. I love him. If we lose him, I will be so heartbroken.

And happy Hannukah to you all who are celebrating!

Edited by Colette

• Members

I feel icky. I showered before GH and then fell asleep. I woke up to hear the VCR starting and stopping, but that was about it. So sad about no Tracy. She must have been on my mind though 'cause I dreamt she was on. And I also dreamt that everyone on SZ was saying, "Great LuNacy scene!!!" :lol:

I don't really believe Guza; in fact, I'd trust SD over him. :lol: I'm guessing TG is unhappy...

Ugh. Dad just came into the room...Wants to know why I'm here instead of working on the other subbing application. Gah. Gotta go.

• Members

They did seem to just drop that at SD, didn't they. No explaination at all. The insinuation is that he's unhappy with his story and about to walk, but what if it's something else. His contract comes up this February, I've heard, so the rumors are going to be flying fast and free.

I hope he doesn't leave for JE's sake as well. They've waited to work together for this long, surely they won't end it anytime soon.

Don't you just wish you had an insider that you could trust?!

• Members

Oh my god, guys...Another interview might be opening up...I might have another chance provided the position hasn't been filled in the last 36 hours...It's a bit of a drive, but not too far...We shall see...

Hmm, Evil!Luke and Tracy?! He was evil this past April, but you've seen that, I believe.

Anyone want to help me out?! Can't think right now...

• Members

Hey, remember the Best of 2007 thing? These are some speeches I found if we want to include that as a category. :)

BEST SPEECH

Tracy: All right, Alan, you and I have spent the majority of our lives competing for Daddy's love…This time, you really outdid yourself. A heart condition? I would've gone for something a little more original, but I have to admit -- it worked brilliantly. You had Daddy in here singing your praises and whining for forgiveness. Wake up. You're going to want to savor every minute. Besides, if you leave now, I win. And I know you wouldn't want that. So just wake up! And make me regret telling you how much I love you.

Tracy: Alan and I used to play tricks on each other. We picked on every flaw, every weakness. But he always watched my back when it came to Daddy and everybody else, and I always watched his. When I was little, my nanny used to put my hair in pigtails. Huh. Alan used to tell me I looked like a poodle. I, in turn, told him he looked like a monkey and that he smelled like one, too…And one day at school, he overheard a little boy in my class teasing me about my pigtails, so he grabbed him and soaked him in the water fountain until he apologized…We never talked about it, we never used that word. But we knew that when the chips were down, we had each other. It made me feel safe to have Alan there, my big brother -- the one person who knew what it was like to grow up in this family. I'm scared to live without him.

Tracy: I love you, Luke, and that is a rare emotion for me. Do not expect it to last forever. I was willing to go after Scott Baldwin, even when there was nothing in it for me -- that is even more rare. Oh, and what do I get for my efforts? Let's see -- mistrust, disrespect, and the privilege of watching you break your own heart. You want to risk what we have for Laura? Fine, go ahead, I can't stop you! But I did want to mention that Laura is a moot point. It doesn't really matter who her guardian is, because she is not coming back -- to you or anybody else. Your darling, your angel -- is gone. And I am getting really sick and tired of waiting for you to accept it.

Tracy: (to Luke) My brother was sentimental -- that's why he left everything to the children he wanted Jason to have. But sentimentality can't run E.L.Q. and if the price of forging his will is that he sticks around, so be it. (to Alan) I love you, and I hate that you are dead. But the truth is that there's part of me that's very glad you're still around… (to Luke) But I don't want to lose you. You’re greedy, disreputable, and untrustworthy -- and you get me like nobody has ever gotten me in my life. You make me feel alive, you make me laugh. In fact, you are quite possibly the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life. But do not make me choose between you and Alan, because I can’t.

Tracy: When Scott Baldwin gets in front of that judge, he's going to paint you as an angry, violent, out-of-control man. It won't be much of a stretch -- you've been attacking Scott Baldwin at every turn. He's going to try to prove that you're a danger to Laura. He's going to mention the fact that you spirited her away the night Rick Webber died, and that you brought her back traumatized. He's going to bring in witnesses and old newspaper articles, and make public the fact that you raped Laura when she was a teenager. And this great love that you shared, the one that Lulu has been raised to idolize, will appear like a decades-long pattern of abuse. And Laura -- the frightened, battered wife too scared to leave. I'm not saying anything Scott isn't going to say, and his delivery is going to be a lot harsher. But you can take it. It doesn't matter what he says, you'll endure, but what about Lulu? How do you think that Lulu is going to take knowing that you raped her mother -- in the Campus Disco?

• Members

Thanks for the Hanukkah gift Remos! Lunacy Xmas fic is my favorite Hanukkah gift of all! :)

Love it!!! You are an awesome writer!

Edit

From serial drama...funny about Emily's death...

I'm Dead, and I'm Just GIDDY About It!

Hi! My name is was Emily Quartermaine! I had a super amazing life. "You can never be too rich or too thin"? Could easily have been written just for me! Crazily pretty and not yet even 30, I had: a promising career as a doctor (which I only had to spend 42 minutes in medical school to get), a handsome and rich fiancé, a loving mother and a loving-though-morally-questionable brother, great friends, usually fabulous hair, and a ton of mascara and lipgloss. Other than the occasional flashback to a romantic slip-up a year or so ago (which I agreed never to speak about publicly because it made my mom and passers-by on the street cry), and the unnecessary death of my father a few months back, my entire existence was really fantastic!

Then some a**hole killed me.

And for a minute, I was, like, totally buggin'! But then I realized: DEATH IS AWESOME.

Too funny...

Edited by hookedongh