Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, you got it right. I think they thought that the "your darlin'" speech was the end of last year cuz I did, but it's from March so you're good to go.

And since it's 12:15 here we have officially entered the birthday zone... at least for your East coast birthday... sooooooo!!!!!!!

Happy day, missy!!!

Woohoo, for Mrs Q!!

ps it's snowing here... all day actually so that coupled with the fact that I'm getting a ton of writing done (sorry none for the drabble yet but I will try to come up with something as soon as I can) makes for happy girl over here!

Edited by knh

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACI!!!!!

AND GOOD LUCK TODAY!

YOU'LL SLAY 'EM! I KNOW IT!!

Oh.. I should have a birthday present for you later today! (I finished it! I finished it! I'm just waiting for feedback from a certain Minerva Chick I trust so much!).

ta ta,

LB

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

ok, now it's REALLY the day so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACE!!!!!

and good luck today! I didn't know you have an interview but I guess that's what I get for staying out of the BR so long. Lotsa luck, but I don't think you'll need it

• Members

Thanks all! I know a "Thanks all" is rather simple seeing as what I did last year, but know that I appreciate all the birthday wishes and all of you. :D I see a lot more drabbles have been added since I last checked. I should add another of my own. Thanks again Deb for setting that up.

Interview went fine, I guess. I didn't feel "Ugh, that was bad" after it, so that's good! But, of course, I'm all, "Should've, shouldn't have, could've, didn't, did..." I'll find out later this week. Here's to hoping. If not, I got the first real job interview out of the way and will always have subbing to fall back on (until next year).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Stace--you got a minute? birthday breakroom during the day quick chat????

Just caught Genie Francis on the view. She looks awesome. Great hair cut, lost 30 pounds...looks good. Of course they asked her about GH and the new host (dont' know her name) was like what can we do to get you back on GH, write letters, etc? I was like SHUT UP! THey asked her if her feelings were hurt the way they left things and she said "well yes frankly they were. I had been willing to go back for some time now and there was never an offer." SO then the girl was like should we write letters and Barbara Walters said do you want to go back to daytime? She said "No I don't want to go back to a soap opera now." So then the host was like okay don't write letters. I think Joy Behar said well do you have a twin sister...you can come back as the skinny b&*ch twin sis of laura" Then they all laughed and moved on. Don't think she is gonna be back anytime soon!

She talked about her emmy, etc. And her new movie and medifast. She got cut off at the end cause she was the last guest. I hope she is successful with her primetime and cable channel movies!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Ms.Q, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I bet your interview went great. And I got confused because I started watching in February, haha, so I forgot that stuff must've happened in January. Haha.

Hooked, thanks for the info. I hope Genie does well!

Edited by Colette

• Members

Thanks nex and Colette!

Guys, I don't know what to do with myself...I'm so used to being at the school.

From SoapDish (not a spoiler): Natty fans, she said she wants to do an event with Becky, Kim, Kelly, Laura, Nancy, & Jane. She said if they can ever get there schedules worked out they are going to do it.

Brought it over here 'cause of the Jane mention. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ms.Q, since you make graphics for everybody on their birthday, I think you deserve one, too. :) (Actually, two, since I know you like to match:P) Don't feel pressured to take down your current set, I like it a lot!

MsQIcon.png

MsQBanner.png

So I didn't see today's epi, photo-shopping is time-consuming!

EDIT: Sorry, Tracy and Luke look Indian in the last pic....

Edited by Colette