The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

See.... Barbara Walters is a secret LuNacy supporter (being of a certain generation that appreciates a good love story, as opposed to endless regurg.), and she doesn't want any pro-LnL stuff coming to her network! :P

Ms.Q, glad to hear your day went well. I hope you receive the outcome you want, and quickly.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HILARIOUS Remos about Barbara Walters!

I want that avatar screen cap you have on your live journal with them in the hospital bed. can you email that pic to me or TL if you have it.

THanks...off to the orthodontist for the second time today!

Have art class tonight but will check in here around 9 or 9:30 central.

Love you drabble Remos!

Guys come on...keep drabblethon going!!!

It is still STaci's birthday!!!

• Members

This SO means I'm going to have to find myself a left coast job and fast!!! Cuz I know they won't come out here. Then again, Jane if from NY so ya never know, here's hopin'

I haven't had more than 5 seconds a day to check out the thread, let alone the drabble. Same goes for right now. I have to go babysit in 5 minutes, but hopefully when I get back and I finally check it out and throw something together... I know Stace should get more than something thrown together but I'll have to see what I can do

Edited by knh

• Members

I wish I could see a clip of the episode. Anyone find clips online (not that I expect this crowd would go hunting for them... :P)? Anyhooo...I wish Genie all the best with her movies and medifast and home goods store. I hope these ventures keep her nice and busy. ;) Seriously...Maine is an awesome state. Don't know why anyone would want to leave it for Cali. :)

Hope you've had a good day so far, Ms. Q. Have some cake for me!

• Members

LOL. It's Brook Lynn, Ned and Lois' daughter. She returned to GH (as a teenager, portrayed by Adrianne Leon), with her mom (recast Lois, Lesli Kay) around spring 2004. I can't remember when Lois left, but Brook left PC in January 2006. GH wasted her so badly. Not once did she have a scene alone with "Granny" as she called her.

• Members

happy birthday Mrs Q... this is my gift to you!!! God love youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QX6SmbZwsL0

edit: ok, just watched it anfd here're my thoughts on what she said...

Not saying one thing or another about Genie or Laura or what she has contributed to daytime or how she is as a human being... I think it is very full of ones self to act as though you assume you'd always be wanted back and it would be there priviledge to have you. I know that's not neccessarily what she said but that's what I got from it. If it were me I'd be thanking God everyday for getting to do that job and if I left, especially by my own choice, I'd love to go back but I would never assume that I had it coming to be. I'd feel lucky for them to want me back. That's what I think... especially after being gone so long and coming back and delivering a lukewarm story last time... It's ballsy, she should be down on her knees in gratitude for being asked back at that time. PLus her coming back would disrupt a huge hit of a story and no matter who she thinks she is or how talented, she has to know that they'd want her back for Luke and Laura and if that isn't a thing right now why would they go crawling back and begging?!?!?!

Rant over and again... I mean no insult to her or the character of Laura, just think it was a little presumtuous

Edited by knh