The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LAINEY IS USING HER 400th POST TO SAY:

Oh Mama!!! Thank you, KNH.

Okay - Megan Ward is one awesome dresser. Very awesome.

What's JE wearing?!?! A freakin' cotton sweatsuit jacket with a white t-shirt underneath (Oh, don't get me started on what THIS MEANS.. I'll rant for days!!)

And please, a question: Who is that woman in the red gap t-shirt with the baseball cap and glasses in front of TG? PLEASE tell me this is NOT Denise Alexander!!!!! It might be, but then again the woman is holding a Writer's Guild sign so maybe she's a writer. God, I hope so... 'cause if that's Denise Alexander... well, uh, let's just say she's not looking that grand. Oy :rolleyes: .

Meow,

LB

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

knh, thanks for scanning that stuff for us.

Looks to me like Jane's just "representin'" in her GH hoodie :). Hey, I wore my Hairspray hoodie on a the picket line, of course, mine was under my coat though.

Totally diggin' Meghan Ward's look. Don't know many people who dress like that to stand on a picket line though. She must have stopped by just for the pic. LOL

• Members

Congratulations on your 400th post, Lainey! You rock. And yeah, I caught that too. At least, I think I know what you're saying, and duh.

By the way, it looks like the "Drabble MsQ Until Her Birthday Rawks Like the Casbah on NYE" Drabblethon is really doing well. Take a look at what your fellow Lovefesters have been up to this weekend...http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/97669.html

• Members

To all the Christians on the board....

Happy New Year!!!

We've off to Advent celebrations, but had to stop in to say hi.

Added my piece to the drabble-aton last night. Hope you like it.

Kids have a concert this afternoon, so I won't be arround. Lets hope they have some spoilers for us before the day is out!

• Members

Sorry wasn't around last night! Out til almost 1am--so tired today! Glad the drabblethon is going well for Ms. Q's birthday. Will add another one today! Paying bills and painting right now!

I watched the promo...to me it looked like she pulled back the sheets and saw he wasn't in the bed maybe and that is why she was so pissed off. But I didnt' slow mo it. Gotta do that.

Knh--Thanks for the scans. I was going to go buy the mags today but now I dont' have to!!!

Remos--happy new year!

Staci--happy almost birthday. I need to get my creative juices flowing for you and write a fic...

TL--sorry I missed ya last night and didn't come back Friday night to chat.

Deb--thanks for starting the drabble ficathon!

We still don't know if TQ is on more than THursday this week...hoping for at least two days. Maybe Wed and TH? THe scene insider person never came back.

I want to see her with Alan really badly.

catch you guys later.

• Members

So excited to see her in the promo for like a mili-second--angry, object hurling Tracy is always a good Tracy to watch. ;)

thanks for the scans knh! Truly an excellent haul of Tracy/LuNacy articles. Yay. :) Maybe we should write in to the magazines to as a follow up to say how much we love Luke and Tracy as a couple. I couldn't get the scene stealers one to work. :( It said file not found or something. TL, Ms. Q, hooked or remos, if it worked for you could one of you email it to me?

Also, was there a second page to the "Who knew?" Btw, with the "Who knew" what the heck were they talking about with "biting and Laura"? Huh?

LOL, TL. Looks like she's representin' to me, too. She's good friends with all the behind the scenes folk from her producing days on the City, no?

Along those lines...I was doing a little Christmas shopping for my BFF (aka themarlenas from HG) at the ABC GH store online and I saw that all the LnL merch is onsale. Everything is marked down. heeheee. :P

• Members

Lainey congrats on your 400th

BSG, Colette, Congrats on your 200th!

I got the scenes stealers. I can load it but i see Ms. Q is on and she is usually quick to the draw, so if she doesn't do it. I'll load it. :)

EDIT: Here it is .... Standout Scenes ----->http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1OAL7QH8

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Added another drabble ("Tracy has a bad hair day") - How could I resist that one?! Haha.

I have good news!!! My throat is not on fire anymore. Yay! I mean, the other symptoms of a cold have arrived, but at least the "I can't swallow my saliva" pain is pretty much gone.

Question: It's fine to put a resume on regular computer paper, isn't it? My dad wants me to go to OfficeMax and have copies made on this fancy, expensive stuff, but it almost seems pointless if the resume is just gonna end up in a folder somewhere in a filing cabinet...But what do I know? :unsure:

BSG and Colette, congrats on 200!

Lainey, congrats on 400!

knh, did I thank you for the scans? If not, thanks!!! Love all that LuNacy and Jane goodness.

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now.. the next step is to get them to sell LuNacy stuff. They don't do that (yet!), do they?

Um... You're not gonna wanna hear it, but go to Office Max (or Kinkos or Staples) and buy the nice resume paper. You can buy it now to load into your printer. You don't have to spend the extra money to have the store print it for you.

When a person is sorting through a bunch of paper resumes, the ones with a different texture/weight do stand out simply because they're different. Also, to us "old timers" who remember the days before computers (That probably includes administrators and principals), "resume paper" means you're serious and you care. It's probably a slightly "old-fart" point of view (I get resumes on both plain and resume paper), but if you're asking... I'm giving you my answer.

tata,

LB

• Members

Ms. Q, one of my stints was in HR as the person who processed resumes. Trust me on this one, the simple, boring, looking like it's thrown together resume doesn't get attention.

Set it nicely, lots of open space, clear sentences, make sure all the tenses are correct as well as spelling (yeah, I know, this coming from the person who can't spell), and DO get it on linen or resume paper. Lainey's right, the weight does matter. Also, paper with a hint of blue/grey/slate is always good. It stands out against the mass of white, but it's conservative - which means you took your time to do this and didn't just throw it together.

Edited by remos